Your favorite team as a neutral fan??

Your favorite team as a neutral fan?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite team as a neutral fan?

• India
    • Australia
    • South Africa
    • England
    • New Zealand
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies
    • Pakistan
    • Bangladesh
    • Ireland
    • Other Associates - Please List
    • Mumbai Indians

NZ

Almost all of their players in present and past have been likeable. They punch above their weight as well.

With WI I don't like Pollard, Russell etc

I can understand hate for pollard but why the hell Russell?? The guy is phenomenon one of the best athlete.. May be because of his affair with drugs??

lol yes..may be...Gilly was likable, Hayden when in Chennai is likable, Hussey brothers, you gotta love Brett Lee..not the current lot though..Renshaw guy is good chap

May be from current lot its Mathew wade because he is only in the squad to shout "Nice garrry"

Just now, speedheat said:

May be from current lot its Mathew wade for his continuous "Nice garrry"emoji23.png

he is super chatty always. I remember in one of IPL games they gave him a microphone while playing, he totally owned the commentary space for a few deliveries even as he was playing in the field. Harsha was laughing later told him to go off quickly so that he can keep him job for a bit longer.

he is super chatty always. I remember in one of IPL games they gave him a microphone while playing, he totally owned the commentary space for a few deliveries even as he was playing in the field. Harsha was laughing later told him to go off quickly so that he can keep him job for a bit longer.

Lol would have loved to watch that !!

Gotta be South Africa. Player for player the bets bowling attack (minus test spinner) and one of the best batting line ups as well. For how good they are they do kind of under perform, they still do well but they don't have the kind of money to throw at the cricket team like England, Australia and India do.

The sad thing is though the bureaucracy, quotas and budget hold them back so much. So many great players for England, Australia and NZ were South African. Kyle Abbot is one of the best bowlers in the world but he had to sign a colpack deal because he couldn't afford to keep playing sporadic tests.

If they had the infrastructure of the big 3 they would be by far the #1 team.

Whoever isn't the favourite to win I guess. Supporting NZ against SA now but supported Bangladesh against them earlier in the year. Also I may swap during a series as I want it to be competitive to the end. If one team wins the first match I may swap to the other team for the next one. For the India v Aus series I've been swapping during a match willing the team under pressure to come back and it's worked. Been a great see sawing series.

Anyway to sum up I guess you could say I don't have a favourite neutral team but usually support the Windies against anyone. I probably wouldn't have done if I'd been around in the 80s though!

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

I can understand hate for pollard but why the hell Russell?? The guy is phenomenon one of the best athlete.. May be because of his affair with drugs??

Yup, drugs is a reason. He is anyway not exactly likeable with his attitude.

Also, not liking does not equal to hating.