Peshawar zaalmi owner is hopeful Darren Sammy will soon convert to Islam.

beetle

None of those lines of thought will make an impact. Because basically, all western religions (islam is too) has a basic structure of 'all-powerful King (God) will reward his minions for following orders and punish them for disobeying them (forever)'. The fundamental drive for western religion, is either greed (for the rewards) or fear (for the punishment) or both. Not ethics. People who believe that 'if i don't do this, i will be punished', will sell their own moms into sexual slavery, if they genuinely believed that the reward is justified- which it is, considering they believe the reward is eternal (no expiry date on living in heaven). 

I once tried to explain to a long-time friend (he is Arab Sunni), who has a degree in theoretical mathematics and computer science, that the Koran,logically speaking, CANNOT be a perfect book. Despite the easy logic in proving such a thing, it didnt go well- and we are talking about a person, who by intellect and education, is easily top 1% of muslims worldwide.

If you value your life dont lecture a Muslim about Koran or the next thing you know you have a machete in your skull. Believe me never engage with them in discussions about religion, many of them are very narrow minded and intolerant with tendancy to commit violence. Of course you get a few secular Muslims but you never know. In college I had an argument with a Muslim batchmate about Mecca-Jerusalem-Ayodhya and when he couldn't argue, he put a compass in my throat and threatened to puncture my windpipe. I along with my friends never took the issue up with any higher authority but we were scared of him for the rest of the 2 years. There were only about 15 Muslims in our batch of 600 but we didn't get into any confrontation with him. We weren't being phattus but we knew what these guys are capable of, they are desensitized to violence because they cut animals every year right from a young age. You can always argue with Christians or Sikhs about their beliefs but not with Muslims.

I can only pity the pathetic plight of people living in a Muslim dominated area.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Glad we had partition.

YES. Indians don't realize that if it wasn't for the partition, our country would have been a hell hole.  Yes Britishers did loot us big time but they made it up big time by giving us partition. Yes in short run, so many innocents were killed but it saved so many next generations of Indians. 

Sometimes I feel Indians don't realize how beneficial and helpful partition was for us. Yes we could have taken more land, but other than that, it was the best thing happen to Indian in Indian history in last 1000'years. 

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

And? Why are you guys getting your knickers in a twist?

p.s Javed is a fool to discuss this with the media

Javed is a fool to discuss this in the first place!!!!!We have been playing IPL for a decade now you dont see our administrators going we hope xyz players starts putting red dots on his forehead. The fact that you seem to be supporting this clown is scary.

Javed is a fool to discuss this in the first place!!!!!We have been playing IPL for a decade now you dont see our administrators going we hope xyz players starts putting red dots on his forehead. The fact that you seem to be supporting this clown is scary.

What's so scary?? Where did I say I support him??

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

If you value your life dont lecture a Muslim about Koran or the next thing you know you have a machete in your skull. Believe me never engage with them in discussions about religion, many of them are very narrow minded and intolerant with tendancy to commit violence. Of course you get a few secular Muslims but you never know. In college I had an argument with a Muslim batchmate about Mecca-Jerusalem-Ayodhya and when he couldn't argue, he put a compass in my throat and threatened to puncture my windpipe. I along with my friends never took the issue up with any higher authority but we were scared of him for the rest of the 2 years. There were only about 15 Muslims in our batch of 600 but we didn't get into any confrontation with him. We weren't being phattus but we knew what these guys are capable of, they are desensitized to violence because they cut animals every year right from a young age. You can always argue with Christians or Sikhs about their beliefs but not with Muslims.

I can only pity the pathetic plight of people living in a Muslim dominated area.

^
Bhai, one thing i've noticed, muslim or not muslim, there is something about being 'childhood/highschool/college friends' that transcends all that. To him, every single 'non muslim' is going to hell but when it comes to me, he's like 'i dunno man'. Or how he thinks every Indian is 'stinky' but apparently i am just fine. Not just him, its true for other high school/college friends i have as well. So don't worry, i won't address a muslim 1on1. 

^

Bhai, one thing i've noticed, muslim or not muslim, there is something about being 'childhood/highschool/college friends' that transcends all that. To him, every single 'non muslim' is going to hell but when it comes to me, he's like 'i dunno man'. Or how he thinks every Indian is 'stinky' but apparently i am just fine. Not just him, its true for other high school/college friends i have as well. So don't worry, i won't address a muslim 1on1. 

You dont know what he thinks of you behind your back. I wont lecture or interfere in your life, just be careful.

33 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

And? Why are you guys getting your knickers in a twist?

p.s Javed is a fool to discuss this with the media

Because it stands for every stereotype and phobia we associate with Pakistan. A good and friendly guy like Sammy makes an impression and is being a good employee and an ambassador and all of a sudden he is persuaded to convert to Islam???

Javed Afridi is talking this up like he is making an effort to something great for the humanity.

That is why we are kind of annoyed.

Every time we think that maybe we should give the benefit of the doubt and maybe all Pakistanis are not the same,something like this comes up

Because it stands for every stereotype and phobia we associate with Pakistan. A good and friendly guy like Sammy makes an impression and is being a good employee and an ambassador and all of a sudden he is persuaded to convert to Islam???

Javed Afridi is talking this up like he is making an effort to something great for the humanity.

That is why we are kind of annoyed.

Every time we think that maybe we should give the benefit of the doubt and maybe all Pakistanis are not the same,something like this comes up

Who is pursuading him? Why are you making things up?

They are so ignorant and brainwashed by religion, its not even funny. They live in their own reality in which they think the most important thing is to turn all kafirs into believers. Reminds me of the incident when that Kohli impostor was threatening Dilshan to convert to Islam or he will burn in hell or something. 

They are so ignorant and brainwashed by religion, its not even funny. They live in their own reality in which they think the most important thing is to turn all kafirs into believers. Reminds me of the incident when that Kohli impostor was threatening Dilshan to convert to Islam or he will burn in hell or something. 

Yea..judge a billion by actions & words of a few. You deserve a round of applause.

This is the terrorist who did the London attack today. See how his views are similar to some others who wish to convert kafirs.

Clever lad. Well done for digging this out. This guy is a idiot, even I know this.

One more thing, are you ready for egg on your face? You are one of those that believes anything the media tells them:

cb92c9b2c9a95afdd817b1846da9dbc8.jpg