Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

15 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

In denial of what?

Absolute lies. NOWHERE does the Quran condone or mention rape. NOWHERE. You are taking your lies & anti-Muslim bullcrap to another level. Stop embarassing yourself. Go on quote the passages oh wise non-Muslim scholar. Lets see what you have. p.s I can predict the passages you are going to quote.

Koran 23:5-6. Allows rape of slaves. 

Same verse, corroborated and repeated in Surah Al Ma'arij.

You are in denial of historically accepted facts about Mohammed, by muslims, written by muslims. 

Koran 23:5-6. Allows rape of slaves. 

Same verse, corroborated and repeated in Surah Al Ma'arij.

You are in denial of historically accepted facts about Mohammed, by muslims, written by muslims. 

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Oh wise one, oh non-Muslim scholar..if we were face to face..I would laugh at your face hard. Really hard.

What you have 'quoted' does not exist in the Quran. You are full of lies & crap. As I said before, get your head out of your rear end.

It is hilarious when non-Muslims try to preach Muslims their own religion.

I bet you thought this would make me angry & feel offended. Hilarious!

:giggle:

Funny enough cricfan doesn't understand that one of his ancestors was either forced to convert to Islam with a sword or one of his great ancestors surrendered to an invader and converted to save their lives, or most likely one of his ancestors was raped by an invader and then forced to covert to Islam. 

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Oh wise one, oh non-Muslim scholar..if we were face to face..I would laugh at your face hard. Really hard.

Yes. because you practice Taqqiya.

What you have 'quoted' does not exist in the Quran. You are full of lies & crap. As I said before, get your head out of your rear end.

Sorry, the only one who needs to get his head out of the rear end, is you.

Here are the quotes, from a Koranic site, run by muslims:

https://quran.com/23/5-6

https://quran.com/70/27-30

It is hilarious when non-Muslims try to preach Muslims their own religion.

Don't worry, you are not the first muslim who hasn't read the whole Koran and won't be the last.

I am also not the first non-muslim who has read the koran and won't be the last.

Don't worry, you are not the first muslim who hasn't read the whole Koran and won't be the last.

I am also not the first non-muslim who has read the koran and won't be the last.

'Quranic site' :hysterical: :hysterical:

Why don't you read the real thing? Are you scared it will prove your twisted lies & deceits? I know more about my religion than you do so don't try to prove otherwise.

p.s by you quoting a false & made up verse just proves how twisted & sick some anti-Muslim folk are. I can only laugh at them . Desperation :giggle:

Funny enough cricfan doesn't understand that one of his ancestors was either forced to convert to Islam with a sword or one of his great ancestors surrendered to an invader and converted to save their lives, or most likely one of his ancestors was raped by an invader and then forced to covert to Islam. 

With a sword? :giggle:

Another non-Muslim attempting to preach to me my OWN religion. Hilarious! You know zilch.

Just now, cric_fan said:

'Quranic site' :hysterical::hysterical:

Why don't you read the real thing? Are you scared it will prove your twisted lies & deceits? I know more about my religion than you do so don't try to prove otherwise.

p.s by you quoting a false & made up verse just proves how twisted & sick some anti-Muslim folk are. I can only laugh at them . Desperation :giggle:

It is the real thing. its got the arabic and english side by side. 
You just clearly proved you don't know jack about your own religion. 

So are you denying that Surah 23 and Surah 70 don't exist in the Koran ? 

Desperation is what you are displaying buddy- i quoted you directly from the Koran. Presented proof. Yet all you can say is 'nope, its all lies'. But you haven't presented a shred of evidence or shown how Surah 23 & 70 are not from the Koran or how they are not correctly translated.

Like i said, your Taqqiya won't get you anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

'Quranic site' :hysterical::hysterical:

Too bad thousands of Muslims don't react to the Koran with the same peaceful attitude that you apparently do

It is the real thing. its got the arabic and english side by side. 

You just clearly proved you don't know jack about your own religion. 

So are you denying that Surah 23 and Surah 70 don't exist in the Koran ? 

Desperation is what you are displaying buddy- i quoted you directly from the Koran. Presented proof. Yet all you can say is 'nope, its all lies'. But you haven't presented a shred of evidence or shown how Surah 23 & 70 are not from the Koran or how they are not correctly translated.

Like i said, your Taqqiya won't get you anywhere. 

They do exist but it is not what you 'quoted'. I guess google is your best friend.

Here is the verse you claim preaches rape:

@Muloghonto I have read & understand the Koran more than you do. More than you can ever dream of. I know for a fact that what you 'quoted' is pure lies off a 'Koran site' (:giggle:). Open the real thing. Use your own little brain for once rather than relying on a 'Koran site'.

Anyway, it's been a good debate. Im hungry now. Pizza awaits.

Wishing you all peace & stay safe!

28 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

They do exist but it is not what you 'quoted'. I guess google is your best friend.

Here is the verse you claim preaches rape:

Had you bothered reading the links i posted, it says the exact same thing. " Those their right hand possess" = slaves in this context. 

I have read & understand the Koran more than you do. More than you can ever dream of. I know for a fact that what you 'quoted' is pure lies off a 'Koran site' (:giggle:). Open the real thing. Use your own little brain for once rather than relying on a 'Koran site'.

You clearly, do not. As I've demonstrated the Koran site is a reputed site and its says exactly the same thing.

Your 'God' allows you to have sex with your wife and 'those your right hand possesses' without any problem. Ie, raping slaves is allowed. 

Now i can quote legions of muslim scholars who will agree with me on this. Ready ?

keep burying your head in the sand some more. 

The attacker lay on the floor, surrounded by NHS doctors and nurses trying to keep him alive, committed to providing free medical care to anyone injured, and meanwhile a special forces officer pointing a rifle at his head ready to pull the trigger in case the attacker tries to blow himself, and all around him, to smithereens. Wow.