Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 : IPL MEGA LEG !

Image result for FANTASY cricket

Hello folks,

Moving the IPL FL to a separate thread.This will be moved to the IPL section later.

Here is how you can join us :

For IPL 2017, we are going to use Fandromeda similar to last year. You can use the following link to join the ICF League:

https://fandromeda.com/v2/user_leagues/mygang/1971?code=75968472 

When creating the team, join the 'Classic' version as that is the one that allows subs without paying.

Make sure that you join the league before 31st March if you want to be part of the auction for Team Based FL Competition. Any members entering after this will be allowed in auction only at the discretion of the organiser (Sourab10Forever and me)

If this is the first time you are going to play in Fandromeda, do the following steps to create a team and join:

1) Click this link: https://fandromeda.com/v2/champ/edit_squad_classic/172

2) Register your details and make sure that your User name is given as something related to your ICF name

3) Create the squad according to the rules given with regards to no. of batsmen, bowlers, wicketkeeper, overseas players, etc.

4) After saving the squad, click the above (https://fandromeda.com/v2/user_leagues/mygang/1971?code=75968472) League link and join. Again select option "classic" after joining the Gang.

Make sure you become familiar with the number of substitutes per game, cut-off time for making substitutes, how points are scored, etc. from the 'Game Guide' section. Some details regarding subs are as follows:

• 1 free sub each match
  • 80 subs for the whole league stage (56 matches)
  • 8 subs for Playoff stage (4 matches)
  • Before the first match and between league and Playoff stage unlimited subs are allowed (meaning you can change your squad fully if required)
  • Do the subs before the scheduled match start time (eg. if match was scheduled to start at 8pm, the team will be locked at 8pm regardless of the match starting on time or getting delayed)
  • Ensure you have a Batting and Bowling star for each match as they score double the points for their batting or bowling
  • Also unlike last year you can actually change your subs multiple times before locking as the subs used will be calculated only based on what changes have been made at the time of locking (Read the Game Guide section for more details)

I am looking forward to a lot of players joining this marathon Fun ride! :icflove:

BASE POINTS : 700. 

1st place 1 lakh ICF Rupees.

2nd Place : 50k ICF Rupees.

3rd Place : 35k ICF Rupees.

4-10th Place : 10k ICF Rupees each.

Sponsorship for Real Life prizes are most Welcome.

For example me, zakk, you, ob and ikxip are in same team. U being the captain Nominate zakk for the first week as our 'Bazooka' player, so zakk scores double the points that gameweek. Now zakk can't again be nominated as Bazooka player unless everyone else on the team gets a nomination! 

Just a suggestion... Let me know in case of doubts/further clarification! 

5 hours ago, PAA-G said:

Kitne captain ho? 

M bn jaaun if there is still Availability. N I was thinking of some modification as well. S10 do you want to listen to this idea of mine and everyone else if interested? 

One spot left...

Do you want to be a captain?

5 hours ago, PAA-G said:

For example me, zakk, you, ob and ikxip are in same team. U being the captain Nominate zakk for the first week as our 'Bazooka' player, so zakk scores double the points that gameweek. Now zakk can't again be nominated as Bazooka player unless everyone else on the team gets a nomination! 

Just a suggestion... Let me know in case of doubts/further clarification! 

Good suggestion...

We'll discuss about this.

5 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Good suggestion...

We'll discuss about this.

nahi

i think FL game ko simple hi rakhte hai.

kisi player ko captain banane wale idea se ye problem hogi ki kuch player us week me hi zyada points score karne ke liye apne saare ya maximum subs use karlege aur kuch players jo long term subs use ka sochte hai o captain bane to use strategy badal kar long term ki bajaye 1 week me hi sab use karna padega.

idea accha hai per mat apply karo plz.

10 minutes ago, zakk said:

nahi

kisi player ko captain banane wale idea se ye problem hogi ki kuch player us week me hi zyada points score karne ke liye apne saare ya maximum subs use karlege aur kuch players jo long term subs use ka sochte hai o captain bane to use strategy badal kar long term ki bajaye 1 week me hi sab use karna padega.

Was thinking about the same. But we can do permanent 2x and 1.5x players. 

Per simple rakna hi Sahi hoga...

10 minutes ago, zakk said:

nahi

@sourab10forever apply karo to bhi no worries :nice:

mai to long term game hi kheluga :aha:

2 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Was thinking about the same. But we can do permanent 2x and 1.5x players. 

Per simple rakna hi Sahi hoga...

tum sab milke socho is baare me thoda.

actually interesting bana bhi better idea hai :agree:

dikho agar kisi tarah bana sako to :nice:

31 minutes ago, Pollack said:

E khel kaisan khela?

:woot:

16 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

If this is the first time you are going to play in Fandromeda, do the following steps to create a team and join:

1) Click this link: https://fandromeda.com/v2/champ/edit_squad_classic/172

2) Register your details and make sure that your User name is given as something related to your ICF name

3) Create the squad according to the rules given with regards to no. of batsmen, bowlers, wicketkeeper, overseas players, etc.

4) After saving the squad, click the above (https://fandromeda.com/v2/user_leagues/mygang/1971?code=75968472) League link and join. Again select option "classic" after joining the Gang.

Make sure you become familiar with the number of substitutes per game, cut-off time for making substitutes, how points are scored, etc. from the 'Game Guide' section. Some details regarding subs are as follows:

• 1 free sub each match
  • 80 subs for the whole league stage (56 matches)
  • 8 subs for Playoff stage (4 matches)
  • Before the first match and between league and Playoff stage unlimited subs are allowed (meaning you can change your squad fully if required)
  • Do the subs before the scheduled match start time (eg. if match was scheduled to start at 8pm, the team will be locked at 8pm regardless of the match starting on time or getting delayed)
  • Ensure you have a Batting and Bowling star for each match as they score double the points for their batting or bowling
  • Also unlike last year you can actually change your subs multiple times before locking as the subs used will be calculated only based on what changes have been made at the time of locking (Read the Game Guide section for more details)

aise :dance:

7 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

wow :omg:

really want to play this game?

you know what

every CSK supporter who has played this game, every single one of them was CHIT. be it @sscomp32, @Sidhoni, @velu, @StriKe, @kumar713  or anyone. they all ate CHIT :hysterical:

you are not gonna do any better for sure :cantstop:

you are winning LKC :phehe:

wow :omg:

really want to play this game?

you know what

every CSK supporter who has played this game, every single one of them was CHIT. be it @sscomp32, @Sidhoni, @velu, @StriKe, @kumar713  or anyone. they all ate CHIT :hysterical:

you are not gonna do any better for sure :cantstop:

you are winning LKC :phehe:

Damn that's an envious record.

Good no pressure or expectation to live upto then lol

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

Damn that's an envious record.

Good no pressure or expectation to live upto then lol

you all are like your team CSK only. like CSK every one of them are thrown away from this game (kidding haan :--D). few of them have joined bach as RPS fans, but they are also playing like RPS and remains in bottom of the table every time :phehe:

you are new hope for all of them. so do well  :winky:

gonna troll you a lot :woot:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.