Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 : IPL MEGA LEG !

3 hours ago, Dinx - the Jinx said:

Hey mods - please accept me into the league too. I just sent the request via the Fandromeda page. My team nick name is 'Dinx'

I tried submitting yesterday night, but the Fandromeda site had some issues.

ye kaun hai?

itne saare posts hai aur maine kabhi ise dekha nahi :ohmy:

9 minutes ago, JaFanatic said:

WOW! Can this team get any bigger ? I doubt it :bandit: 

Now you gotta stay in line, you have to stick to the game plan to get any success in the IPL. IPL isn't some tournament you just rock up to without plans.

No wonder you don't win anything when you don't even listen to my advice. Im gonna make it clear who runs things around here. Yes you are the captain and yes you picked the team but lets make it clear who runs the team and who runs things around here. Just wanna make sure your clear on that.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

4 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Silly Point has been accepted into the gang now. So he will be the final member :nice: 

Yeah you think having all that garbage beneath your username all those flashy colours makes you relevant. And yeah keep boasting about finishing at 11th :hysterical:

How come all these low IQ people always become moderators and never me. FI joined after me, has less posts than me, has lower IQ than me and is the chittest SS who knows nothing about cricket.

Absolute disgrace

Edited by India-KXIP fan

6 hours ago, Dinx - the Jinx said:

Hey mods - please accept me into the league too. I just sent the request via the Fandromeda page. My team nick name is 'Dinx'

I tried submitting yesterday night, but the Fandromeda site had some issues.

Hi guys - can you please include me in the league :) I still see that the status is pending.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.