Why this partiality??

it s not about rahane good or bad......but we all know, ASHWIN has been doing wonderfully well for so long across all the formats......he seems to have really good cricketing sense

And also, india never favored bowling captains......its been always been an enigma for me

2 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

it s not about rahane good or bad......but we all know, ASHWIN has been doing wonderfully well for so long across all the formats......he seems to have really good cricketing sense

And also, india never favored bowling captains......its been always been an enigma for me

Ashwin can't be captain because his place isn't certain when we tour overseas.

And also because Rahane looks a very calming influence on the team like Dravid used to be , so good choice in that regard tooand he has lead the exemplary today to prove his worth.

As for India not having bowling captains , it's not just us most teams don't prefer .Because 1) As a bowler u have a lot of of thinking up to do about how to set up batsmen and being captain has always to think about the game at all moments.That generally can mess up a bowler's mindset.Being captain and batsman is much easier.

Another is Bowlers as captain always have a tendency to under bowl themselves.

So teams mostly prefer batsman as captain.There is no partiality in it .

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Pujara is the daddy of them all, if he can captain ROI, why not India? Debut in 2010. He has never got his due because of flashy players and he had to fight for his place with the likes of Rohit.

Overseas tours probably hurt his chances. I remember him being touted as next skipper after Dhoni on ICF. 

Him being dropped for Raina and Rohit is comfortably the worst decision taken by Kohli in terms of selection.

Edited by Sidhoni