Traditional test venues

Gollum

Nothing against expanding the test center base. I would say Ind develop 12 test centers - 3 in each region

North - Delhi, Mohali and Dharamshala

West - Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Baroda / Rajkot

South - Chennai, Banglore and Hy'bad

East / Center - Kolkatta, Nagpur?, ? 

10 minutes ago, zen said:

Nothing against expanding the test center base. I would say Ind develop 12 test centers - 3 in each region

North - Delhi, Mohali and Dharamshala

West - Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Baroda / Rajkot

South - Chennai, Banglore and Hy'bad

East / Center - Kolkatta, Nagpur?, ? 

Please no more matches to rajkot or Baroda or Mohali. No one comes to watch. But we did have awesome crowd in Indore and vishakapatnam. Maybe those centers can be worked out. I'm tired of seeing Mohali but most of our great moments in the last decade have come in Mohali. 

Just now, laaloo said:

Please no more matches to rajkot or Baroda or Mohali. No one comes to watch. But we did have awesome crowd in Indore and vishakapatnam. Maybe those centers can be worked out. I'm tired of seeing Mohali but most of our great moments in the last decade have come in Mohali. 

Agreed. Mohali against Aus in the recent past has been special too

What's wrong with the series?

Except Pune 3 venues have been good. Spinners taking 5-fers (Jadeja and Ashwin), Lyon taking 8-fer once and getting tonked other times, Ashwin struggling when he bowled poorly. Good batting has been rewarded, poor batting haven't got freebies (Kohli, Warner), pacers have taken wickets and played their part.

If anything this has been much balanced series.