Kuldeep Yadav Fan Club - A Match Winner

Join the club if you are Kuldeep Yadav's fan. 

Have been following Kuldeep from his under 19 days, and boy o boy, you could see terror in the opposition camp whenever he came to bowl.

In IPLs, he didn't many games as he was overshadowed by Narine, Hogg and Chawla because of his age. But I am expecting him to the highest wicket taker in the upcoming seasons of IPL. Will bump this thread in future. Wait for him to go for a million dollar in auction in next few years. 

Sadly he choose to play for UP, with Chaiwala was the captain and the main spinner, where Chaiwala killed his confidence and that reflected in Kuldeep Yadav's domestic stats. 

However, Kuldeep Yadav is a big match player and he stands up against the big team. IMO he is a must in our team!!

Kuldeeps batting is very very underrated as well. He has scored some very decent innings in domestics and under19s and can play as an all rounder in future too. I can see him scoring good fifties and wouldn't be surprised if he scores few  hundreds!

If Kohli shows enough confidence in Kuldeep, and gives him even half the chances that Jadeja got from Dhoni, Kuldeep is going to be the biggest match winner India ever had.

So all Kuldeep Yadav fans, let's give him enough support and hopefully we will see Kuldeep play for next 12 years in all three formats and make India proud!!

Another match, another match winning spell.

4-0-25-2

If it wasn't for him, KkR would have had to chase 200 plus. When other bowlers were going 10 plus economy, this chap quietly the top order batsmen out, bowled with an economy of 6 and outbowled everyone in the match. 

He is 10 times better than Shadab Khan. Hope our fans and selectors keep giving him chances. Even if he gets half the chances Jadeja got, Kuldeep is going to a star in the making. 

8 hours ago, Prince_ said:

Got badly exposed in the second innings against Aussies. I don't expect him to do well in tests, especially outside Asia. 

Good luck to him though. 

So bowling 5 overs in 2nd innings exposed him and out performing every bowler of the match from rank 1 and 2 teams while being being a debutant is a fluke. You are a tooch and deserve to support a team like Bangladesh 

So bowling 5 overs in 2nd innings exposed him and out performing every bowler of the match from rank 1 and 2 teams while being being a debutant is a fluke. You are a tooch and deserve to support a team like Bangladesh 

Ignore the sick Bangla troll bro. He is a real pain.

Reg Kuldeep I think he will do better in the shorter formats. Lets see how he does when his novelty wears off and when video analysis deciphers his variations.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Another match, another match winning spell.

4-0-25-2

If it wasn't for him, KkR would have had to chase 200 plus. When other bowlers were going 10 plus economy, this chap quietly the top order batsmen out, bowled with an economy of 6 and outbowled everyone in the match. 

He is 10 times better than Shadab Khan. Hope our fans and selectors keep giving him chances. Even if he gets half the chances Jadeja got, Kuldeep is going to a star in the making. 

I am not sure about that.....

Shadab is pretty good and his pace and zip are better.....

FOr me, both are pretty good and time will tell who is better

He bowled less overs mainly due to the fact that Australian batters were scoring quite freely against him. He got exposed because his wrong ones weren't as mysterious to Australian batters as it was in the first innings. It was good for him that he didn't bowl more than 5 overs in the 2nd innings,otherwise he would've had an even worse figure. 

Next time when he'll bowl against Australia there won't be any novelity factor attached with his bowling and there's no doubt about the fact that he'll never look as threatening as he did look in his first test. 

OH one more thing, Don't act like an ignorant fool and stop posting idiotic stuffs pls. Who told u that I support Bangla. Lol.

Everyone knows you are a bangladeshi troll.

Shaun Pollock on Kuldeep Yadav.  Interesting that he was in the Mumbai Indians squad a couple of years back when they considered his ball speed through the air "too slow" for IPL or international cricket.  

Mumbai Indians, over the years, have had really the best prospects on their bench and squad.  Their scout system (led by John Wright I believe) is the best in the business.   Problem is that they are very conservative when it comes to team selection, and end up giving a very long rope to their 'established' players at the cost of these potential young ones.   Even Maxwell spent a year on the Mumbai bench before going on to KXIP.  Imagine if they had released Pollard and kept Maxwell.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xtZ0yx8b4&feature=youtu.be