Defeating Australia in a test match played on a fast, bouncy track -- We are ready to win multiple test series outside Asia now

That is steppin way ahead.

I think boys need rest and will have to start all over again when next test season comes around. I am not saying that they are not ready. We always had the batting to tackle the overseas conditions with Kohli-Pujara-Rahane and now some more players, it is just that we have to curb our enthusiasm after winning home season and take one series at a time and route our first overseas series which will be in Sri Lanka first.

I think this team got in them to do well overseas and we will, but let's curb our enthusism a bit. We did not win on fast and bouncy pitches. We saw parts of it at times. We won at home. 

5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Thats stretching a lot.Yes it wasn't a typical Indian wkt still ,12 of the 20 wickets were taken by spinners.

Yes, but there were 3 spinners too and only 2 fast bowlers who bowled only 44 overs in 2 innings and picked 8 wickets, spinners bowled 97 overs for their 12 wickets. Even after that, I would say this pitch had a lot for spinners and overseas, we wont get many such pitches in SA, England, NZ, SA, Aus that provide even this much to spinners.

6 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

Slip catching should improve.

Need 2 more fast bowling options. 

Still havent found a good No.6 batsman.

Beating Aus or SA in their home is as tough as beating India at home. But can definitely compete with our current team if they give their best effort.

True . But potential hope 

rahane and vijay decent slipper . Just don't move them from there 

aaron shami and aniket all can come in to fast bowling unit

number 6 bat is easy . Rohit Sharma:phehe: