IPL 2017 Hostage watch

maniac

Get a feeling this will be a Pune vs RCB final

let me explain.

Golden boy of Governing council Virat in the finals is a given

Pune has Smith-recent Kohli vs Smith controversy= more TRP from cricket fans

the Dhoni the wise old man of Pune-the old Guru vs Sishya battle=more trp from housewives and women

now with the recent Rahane over Kohli debate has given this a new angle-TRP from traditionalists who watch only test cricket

i think governing council has all bases covered

Mark my words....this is happening everything has been perfectly setup 

Governing council :hatsoff:

Note this down and skip a few games if you have something more important this is happening.

cricketing acumen 101+ watching Governing council's every step 101= most accurate prediction 

4 hours ago, maniac said:

let me explain.

the Dhoni the wise old man of Pune-the old Guru vs Sishya battle=more trp from housewives and women

now with the recent Rahane over Kohli debate has given this a new angle-TRP from traditionalists who watch only test cricket

Note this down and skip a few games if you have something more important this is happening.

cricketing acumen 101+ watching Governing council's every step 101= most accurate prediction 

@beetle See doesn't even have any confidence in :srh:

Please kick him out of :srh: membership :cantstop:

Edited by BeautifulGame

10 hours ago, maniac said:

let me explain.

See you will peddle conspiracy theories when you know we can win.

I see how this is going to pan out.

RCB with all the "injuries" is going to be considered the "underdog"-This is called setting up a premise

Kohli with a sling tied around his shoulder will be jumping in the background  liek a chipmunk overloaded on Coffee-This is called building up the hero character

RCB will reach the knockouts despite all adversity-This is called setting up for a brutal finale.

Kohli will be back for the knockouts and deliver the "knockout punch" and stand tall-This is called a "happy ending"(both in cricketing terms and what it will result in for the poor ignorant RCB fan :giggle:)

Script,Screenplay and Direction=Governing Council

Producer=BCCI

3 hours ago, maniac said:

RCB with all the "injuries" is going to be considered the "underdog"-This is called setting up a premise

Kohli with a sling tied around his shoulder will be jumping in the background  liek a chipmunk overloaded on Coffee-This is called building up the hero character

RCB will reach the knockouts despite all adversity-This is called setting up for a brutal finale.

Kohli will be back for the knockouts and deliver the "knockout punch" and stand tall-This is called a "happy ending"(both in cricketing terms and what it will result in for the poor ignorant RCB fan :giggle:)

Producer=BCCI

:hatsoff:

100% accuracy

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Producer=BCCI

But I think Arvind ,Binny will spoil the plot

On 3/29/2017 at 6:20 PM, maniac said:

let me explain.

:hail: