So CSK chamchas who will you be the panauti for this year?

Laaloo

5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Love that obsession .

We maybe taking a well earned break for a year still we inspire fear among everyteam and Mafias especially.

Always obsessed with us for eternity Mafiaso fans :cantstop:

We don't even care about u lol

yeah 2 year BAN is a break now lol hahahah

its funny one of your csk fan Viper tried to fit in with the rcb fans :hysterical: and got promptly kicked out

They are like Congressis forced to support Akhilesh mid campaign.

But me think they are now more anti PWNE after Dhoni got made subordinate to Smith...

Like Mafia fans were Pakistani fans after Sachin got made subordinate to Dhoni in Indian team :hysterical:

Must be the Lahori logic lol

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Now that csk is banned and dhoni kicked out of captaincy, i am pity on dhoni as we won't see his favorite trundlers thisira perrera and rajat bhatia opening the bowling!!

I feel sorry for anyone who will bat with Dhoni at the other end for Pune. You know he's going to start running out his partners to stay not out.  I feel awful. I really do. Goenke has put all his hard work in building this team. Hope his hard earned money doesnt go to waste because one of the players in the team tried to get revenge.

I feel sorry for anyone who will bat with Dhoni at the other end for Pune. You know he's going to start running out his partners to stay not out.  I feel awful. I really do. Goenke has put all his hard work in building this team. Hope his hard earned money doesnt go to waste because one of the players in the team tried to get revenge.

Now that he is booted out off the captaincy he will use every means to screw them up, I won't want to be I. Pathan when dhoni bats

On 3/31/2017 at 0:03 AM, asterix said:

They are like Congressis forced to support Akhilesh mid campaign.

But me think they are now more anti PWNE after Dhoni got made subordinate to Smith...

So you mean like Pakistani fans supporting different players. They would pray Dhoni performs but Pune loses?

3 hours ago, laaloo said:

Best will be if he gets dropped after 2 matches because of his antics

Edited by New guy