Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

asterix

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

MI really need a world class spinner. The pacers are ok. Just need a good spinner to tie up the middle orders.

Tahir made a big difference between 180 and 200 for Pune.

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

No. Krunal Pandya deserves to be backed. The guy is multi-faceted and has the ability to turn the match on his own.

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

^^

Turn the match he did. From a 50-50 game to to a defeat.

Match ka mujrim, according to me.

You can't drop a promising player on the back of a single below par performance. 2 overs for 21 runs isn't that bad a performance TBH. Give him a couple more matches and then make the call. If I've to drop someone I would drop Rayudu and get a spinner in his place.

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You can't drop a promising player on the back of a single below par performance. 2 overs for 21 runs isn't that bad a performance TBH. Give him a couple more matches and then make the call. If I've to drop someone I would drop Rayudu and get a spinner in his place.

Rayudu has been a solid player for them from a long time. The top 6 shouldn't be changed at all.

Rayudu, Parthiv and Southee should be out. Only one of pandya Bros should play according to their form as it progresses.

Kieron Pollard  is a useless batsman and even more bowler. He should also be out.:facepalm:

This should be playing 11:

1.) Asela Gunaratne

2.) Rohit Sharma

3.) Nitish Rana

4. )Butler

5.) Nicholas Pooran(if no good then Polu :wall:)

6.) Krunal Pandya

7.) Hardik Pandya

8.) Bhaji/Karn Sharma(if bhaji out of form)

9.) Mccleneghan/Johnson

10.) Khejrolia

11.) Bumrah

Simmons/Patel

Buttler

K Pandya

Rohit

Rayudu/Nitish

Pollard

Pandya

Harbhajan/Karn

Malinga

Bumrah

Khejroliya/Mcclenghan.

Mumbai should play this combo. Mahela was a very good strategist,I think he will make right changes in the squad. Buttler opening is a brilliant move.:clap:

1 minute ago, BCCI said:

Simmons/Patel

Buttler

K Pandya

Rohit

Rayudu/Nitish

Pollard

Pandya

Harbhajan/Karn

Malinga

Bumrah

Khejroliya/Mcclenghan.

Mumbai should play this combo. Mahela was a very good strategist,I think he will make right changes in the squad. Buttler opening is a brilliant move.:clap:

You want Nitish out? He was comfortable against tahir yesterday and looking good. You cannot keep him out and that too for Rayudu. He can even smoke pacers out and not just spinners.

20 minutes ago, Pollack said:

You want Nitish out? He was comfortable against tahir yesterday and looking good. You cannot keep him out and that too for Rayudu. He can even smoke pacers out and not just spinners.

Rayudu is a seasoned player for MI,he may get a nod ahead,although I will not mind Nitish playing :agree:

Rayudu is an established player in the team. He won't be dropped. White Elephant in the room Pollu, who'll perform in 1 or 2 matches will play all the matches...

KruPa is on Gujju Quota, difficult to drop however Lady Jaya might have better plans. The team needs a mystery spinner, ideally a leg spinner...

Early days though, the team usually gets its combo right after losing 10 to 12 matches or by the time it's too late...

22 minutes ago, asterix said:

Rayudu is an established player in the team. He won't be dropped. White Elephant in the room Pollu, who'll perform in 1 or 2 matches will play all the matches...

KruPa is on Gujju Quota, difficult to drop however Lady Jaya might have better plans. The team needs a mystery spinner, ideally a leg spinner...

Early days though, the team usually gets its combo right after losing 10 to 12 matches or by the time it's too late...

:cantstop: