Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
asterix

Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

Recommended Posts

 

Mumbai Indians have won too many IPLs; it's time for RCB to win it at least once as they have the best players. RCB  is as unlucky as South Africa. 

 

 

 

Hand over Mallya to Indian authorities and then win. Can you imagine RCB winning and Mallya bragging from UK, thumbing nose at Indian Govt? Will that be allowed by IPL Governing Council? THINK!

 

As compared to Mallya, look how much pubic service Ambani is doing... JIO is now a lifeline for Indian public.

 

Governing Council should declare MI IPL winners on that account only... but being a professional team we are not demanding that. We will play hard and win... :nice:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IPLfan89 said:

Mumbai Indians have won too many IPLs; it's time for RCB to win it at least once as they have the best players. RCB  is as unlucky as South Africa. 

You mean to say RCB are chokers like SA :phehe:

FYI, Cricket is a game played on a field not on a paper, when RCB will start understanding it, they will come close to winning:phew:

And what is utter this stupid nonsense of winning too many IPLs, they have won as many as KKR and CSK. :phehe:

Edited by flat_wicket_bully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

MI really need a world class spinner. The pacers are ok. Just need a good spinner to tie up the middle orders.

 

Tahir made a big difference between 180 and 200 for Pune.

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

 

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

 

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

No. Krunal Pandya deserves to be backed. The guy is multi-faceted and has the ability to turn the match on his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

^^

Turn the match he did. From a 50-50 game to to a defeat.

 

Match ka mujrim, according to me.

You can't drop a promising player on the back of a single below par performance. 2 overs for 21 runs isn't that bad a performance TBH. Give him a couple more matches and then make the call. If I've to drop someone I would drop Rayudu and get a spinner in his place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You can't drop a promising player on the back of a single below par performance. 2 overs for 21 runs isn't that bad a performance TBH. Give him a couple more matches and then make the call. If I've to drop someone I would drop Rayudu and get a spinner in his place.

 

Rayudu has been a solid player for them from a long time. The top 6 shouldn't be changed at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HippoSucks said:

Rayudu has been a solid player for them from a long time. The top 6 shouldn't be changed at all.

Mumbai's batting is deep enough and most of the times Pollard and Pandya seldom get a chance to bat. They need a bowler more than Rayudu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rayudu, Parthiv and Southee should be out. Only one of pandya Bros should play according to their form as it progresses.

Kieron Pollard  is a useless batsman and even more bowler. He should also be out.:facepalm:

This should be playing 11:

1.) Asela Gunaratne

2.) Rohit Sharma

3.) Nitish Rana

4. )Butler

5.) Nicholas Pooran(if no good then Polu :wall:)

6.) Krunal Pandya

7.) Hardik Pandya

8.) Bhaji/Karn Sharma(if bhaji out of form)

9.) Mccleneghan/Johnson

10.) Khejrolia

11.) Bumrah

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simmons/Patel

Buttler

K Pandya

Rohit

Rayudu/Nitish

Pollard

Pandya

Harbhajan/Karn

Malinga

Bumrah

Khejroliya/Mcclenghan.

 

Mumbai should play this combo. Mahela was a very good strategist,I think he will make right changes in the squad. Buttler opening is a brilliant move.:clap:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BCCI said:

Simmons/Patel

Buttler

K Pandya

Rohit

Rayudu/Nitish

Pollard

Pandya

Harbhajan/Karn

Malinga

Bumrah

Khejroliya/Mcclenghan.

 

Mumbai should play this combo. Mahela was a very good strategist,I think he will make right changes in the squad. Buttler opening is a brilliant move.:clap:

 

 

You want Nitish out? He was comfortable against tahir yesterday and looking good. You cannot keep him out and that too for Rayudu. He can even smoke pacers out and not just spinners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pollack said:

You want Nitish out? He was comfortable against tahir yesterday and looking good. You cannot keep him out and that too for Rayudu. He can even smoke pacers out and not just spinners.

Rayudu is a seasoned player for MI,he may get a nod ahead,although I will not mind Nitish playing :agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rayudu is an established player in the team. He won't be dropped. White Elephant in the room Pollu, who'll perform in 1 or 2 matches will play all the matches...

KruPa is on Gujju Quota, difficult to drop however Lady Jaya might have better plans. The team needs a mystery spinner, ideally a leg spinner...

 

Early days though, the team usually gets its combo right after losing 10 to 12 matches or by the time it's too late...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, asterix said:

Rayudu is an established player in the team. He won't be dropped. White Elephant in the room Pollu, who'll perform in 1 or 2 matches will play all the matches...

KruPa is on Gujju Quota, difficult to drop however Lady Jaya might have better plans. The team needs a mystery spinner, ideally a leg spinner...

 

Early days though, the team usually gets its combo right after losing 10 to 12 matches or by the time it's too late...

:cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, asterix said:

 

 

 

 

Hand over Mallya to Indian authorities and then win. Can you imagine RCB winning and Mallya bragging from UK, thumbing nose at Indian Govt? Will that be allowed by IPL Governing Council? THINK!

 

As compared to Mallya, look how much pubic service Ambani is doing... JIO is now a lifeline for Indian public.

 

Governing Council should declare MI IPL winners on that account only... but being a professional team we are not demanding that. We will play hard and win... :nice:

Mallya does not own RCB anymore. Diageo does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

 

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

Krunal is pandya Senior, not Junior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pollack said:

Rayudu, Parthiv and Southee should be out. Only one of pandya Bros should play according to their form as it progresses.

Kieron Pollard  is a useless batsman and even more bowler. He should also be out.:facepalm:

This should be playing 11:

1.) Asela Gunaratne

2.) Rohit Sharma

3.) Nitish Rana

4. )Butler

5.) Nicholas Pooran(if no good then Polu :wall:)

6.) Krunal Pandya

7.) Hardik Pandya

8.) Bhaji/Karn Sharma(if bhaji out of form)

9.) Mccleneghan/Johnson

10.) Khejrolia

11.) Bumrah

 

 

are you sri lankan ? :hehe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×