Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

asterix

20 hours ago, asterix said:

Hand over Mallya to Indian authorities and then win. Can you imagine RCB winning and Mallya bragging from UK, thumbing nose at Indian Govt? Will that be allowed by IPL Governing Council? THINK!

As compared to Mallya, look how much pubic service Ambani is doing... JIO is now a lifeline for Indian public.

Governing Council should declare MI IPL winners on that account only... but being a professional team we are not demanding that. We will play hard and win... :nice:

Mallya does not own RCB anymore. Diageo does.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Pandya jr mustn't be in the starting XI. I think his body language itself was laid back, initially when brought into the attack. And then he appeared lost and confused.

Pollard also looked grossly out of shape. He is supposed to be a top notch fielder.

Krunal is pandya Senior, not Junior.

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

Rayudu, Parthiv and Southee should be out. Only one of pandya Bros should play according to their form as it progresses.

Kieron Pollard  is a useless batsman and even more bowler. He should also be out.:facepalm:

This should be playing 11:

1.) Asela Gunaratne

2.) Rohit Sharma

3.) Nitish Rana

4. )Butler

5.) Nicholas Pooran(if no good then Polu :wall:)

6.) Krunal Pandya

7.) Hardik Pandya

8.) Bhaji/Karn Sharma(if bhaji out of form)

9.) Mccleneghan/Johnson

10.) Khejrolia

11.) Bumrah

are you sri lankan ? :hehe:

On 06/04/2017 at 7:06 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

No. Krunal Pandya deserves to be backed. The guy is multi-faceted and has the ability to turn the match on his own.

On 06/04/2017 at 7:16 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

You can't drop a promising player on the back of a single below par performance. 2 overs for 21 runs isn't that bad a performance TBH. Give him a couple more matches and then make the call. If I've to drop someone I would drop Rayudu and get a spinner in his place.

Nailed it, didn't I? :winky: