Bangladesh reject tour invitation to Pakistan

Laaloo

PCB shud stop acting desperate by calling nations when security isnt in their hand

PSL final was a one day thing, tours are 30-45 day thing and all over pakistan. Even if u can handle issues in lahore what about other cities

If ur worried about standard of ur cricket work on ur domestic structure

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why dont they invite them in UAE?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true. Why invite B'desh to Pakistan and other nations to UAE? B'desh is surely right in rejecting this discrimination as surely B'desh cricketers' lives are worth as much as other nations' cricketers'.

Edited by Ultimate_Game
5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why dont they invite them in UAE?

They don't want to invite them to UAE as they feel Bangldesh is not a hot ticket and will not generate much income and they will end up losing money by  hosting them there.

They wanted to be compensated by BCB for playing their home series in Bangldesh also, which BCB rejected saying they will come and play in UAE. BCB  I think is already the second way behind BCCI of course in revenue generation.

PCB is the most stupid and lazy board they have no ethics and common sense.

Edited by putrevus
They don't want to invite them to UAE as they feel Bangldesh is not a hot ticket and will not generate much income and they will end up losing money by  hosting them there.

They wanted to be compensated by BCB for playing their home series in Bangldesh also, which BCB rejected saying they will come and play in UAE. BCB  I think is already the second way behind BCCI of course in revenue generation.

PCB is the most stupid and lazy board they have no ethics and common sense.

Delusional. Bangaldesh is a better team than Pakistan.@Prince_ agree? :cantstop:

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Delusional. Bangaldesh is a better team than Pakistan.@Prince_ agree? :cantstop:

It doesn't matter if they or better or not, what matters is BCB is having sponsors who are willing to spend money on them.PCB or SLC does not have the same revenue streams.

11 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Yeah that's true. Why invite B'desh to Pakistan and other nations to UAE? B'desh is surely right in rejecting this discrimination as surely B'desh cricketers' lives are worth as much as other nations' cricketers'.

How is this discrimination? Should the PCB just sit and do nothing? There was nothing wrong with them inviting Bangladesh to tour.