Kohli vs Sachin . Can we stop this embarrassing comparison (POLL)

Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Well Viper is Viper......Likes of Sidhoni probably will try to actual all knowledgeable about cricket only when Dhoni is involved but lose all "rational" thought in other discussions apparently...I mean sure....why can't we take this as a rational debate rather than starting abuses or trolling.

This guy was complaining about personal attacks few days ago :hysterical:

Btw in case you are actually interested in discussion, I already tried to post my "rational" views but server *ed it up and I am too lazy to type all that again.

In ODIs and in T20s - clearly kohli is way ahead ( probably kohli is the greatest ever limited overs player )..

though his stats when batting first is not that great , his chasing over compensatesthat ..

In tests , 50-50 .. cant go wrong by picking either

Looks and swag - Kohli all the way :giggle:

Just now, Sidhoni said:

This guy was complaining about personal attacks few days ago :hysterical:

Btw in case you are actually interested in discussion, I already tried to post my "rational" views but server *ed it up and I am too lazy to type all that again.

That wasn't an attack...it was a compliment that you bring in your A game in terms of cricketing acumen when Dhoni is involved

Just now, maniac said:

Where is the option that all no opinion or 3rd option votes should go to Rohit Sharma :hitler:

Rohit scored 50 in the inportant game as a youngster against south africa in our do or die game in 2007 t20 world cup. When did Tendulkar or Kohli scored a century in a do or die game of world cup which India won. OP trolling big time.

9 minutes ago, New guy said:

How is Kohli already great in ODIs when he has nothing outside of India or in big tourney? 

Kohli has the highest ODI average outside India in the history of India's ODIs

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;home_or_away=2;orderby=batting_average;qualmin1=1000;qualval1=runs;team=6;template=results;type=batting

Kohli also has the highest ODI average outside Asia in the history of India's ODIs.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;host=1;host=2;host=3;host=4;host=5;orderby=batting_average;qualmin1=1000;qualval1=runs;team=6;template=results;type=batting

Just now, Cricketics said:

Rohit scored 50 in the inportant game as a youngster against south africa in our do or die game in 2007 t20 world cup. When did Tendulkar or Kohli scored a century in a do or die game of world cup which India won. OP trolling big time.

Well Sachin was Man of the match against Pak in 1992 WC and remember that tied game against WI(of those times) with the ball or hitting Quadir for 4 6's etc...all that at an age of 20 but yes a guy who hit 16 6's in a game,IPL hattrick,multiple IPL and CL trophies as captain,2 200's,highest individual scores is in a different league of his own,M.O.M WC QF too just to add.

This is tough lol. Huge fan of both.

T20s - No point in comparing

ODIS - Kohli is close. Very close. Some of his innings, no other cricketer has ever played. A couple of World Cups like Sachin 1996 and 2003 and I'll gladly put him ahead.

Test - Sachin without a doubt. At least as of today

Just now, laaloo said:

ODIS - Kohli is close. Very close. Some of his innings, no other cricketer has ever played. A couple of World Cups like Sachin 1996 and 2003 and I'll gladly put him ahead.

Captaincy?

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

As BG said stats are tough to pull here...Virat scored 305 runs in 2015 WC and finished at 21st spot. Someone who scored 300 runs in 1992 WC would have finished in the top 10.

Scahin

Why are you feeding the troll? Do you agree with what he said? No wonder this forum never progressed when cheap trolls are constantly fed scraps. You do know these guys plan outside ICF on coming and trolling here in groups? Also these trolls decide which sides to take and what arguments to use to rile up the most number of people

Yeah that group is nothing but trouble

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, laaloo said:

Kohli has unfortunately had average world cups in 2011 and 2015....didn't do too well in CT...in WT20 he has been a beast no one doubts that.

back in those days it was Sachin who stepped up in major tournaments and once in a while Ganguly,Dravid etc.

With Virat it is always someone else stealing his thunder in ODI tournaments.

Just like he mowed past competitions due to WT20 2014 and 2016 heroics...he needs one such tournament..hopefully it is CT 2017