Yogi Adityanath’s - New UP CM - discussion thread

Singh bling

All illegal practices should be condemned .... Good to see UP govt taking relevant action 

In Ind regulations are a 2nd priority and people try to justify most things in the name of earning money

Next, Ind should also focus on curbing environment related violations  

Bhai hinduon se problem hai kuch, or you want India to follow Sharia.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

If you see most of the left liberals, so called intellectuals, educationists, activists/leaders, anti-sanatan dharm people, secular people in the society, majority of them are Bongs. Not sure of their self esteem, they are the ones who are in the fore front of trouble making and instigating anti state in the name if free thinking and free speech. Already screwed up own state now focussing to screw up rest if India. Simple thinking, "we've screwed up our own state to an extent of gutter level and we will not allow rest if the country or public to progress and drag you back to our level, because we are Bongs, a very special breed which the country is blessed with". You cannot leave us behind, if we have made a mess of ourselves, trust us we will make a mess of you guys too.

Me being a Bong not withstanding... I was lucky that my parents became probashi and that allowed me to grow up with pride in my Santan Dharna and culture.

There could be many shortcomings in my religion but am proud that we are progressing.

If you see most of the left liberals, so called intellectuals, educationists, activists/leaders, anti-sanatan dharm people, secular people in the society, majority of them are Bongs. Not sure of their self esteem, they are the ones who are in the fore front of trouble making and instigating anti state in the name if free thinking and free speech. Already screwed up own state now focussing to screw up rest if India. Simple thinking, "we've screwed up our own state to an extent of gutter level and we will not allow rest if the country or public to progress and drag you back to our level, because we are Bongs, a very special breed which the country is blessed with". You cannot leave us behind, if we have made a mess of ourselves, trust us we will make a mess of you guys too.

Me being a Bong not withstanding... I was lucky that my parents became probashi and that allowed me to grow up with pride in my Santan Dharna and culture.

There could be many shortcomings in my religion but am proud that we are progressing.

So well said,

2 hours ago, asterix said:

If you are a bong, you should know then that screwing up WB has nothing to do with free speech and liberal values. 

As someone who became a vegetarian (who doesn't use any leather products either) after seeing the torture that animals have to go through to become our food, my wish is that entire world becomes vegetarian by itelf. Non-veg is a food of compromise imo...It's a detriment to one's spiritual growth I think...If they ban all animal slaughter (not just cow) I would be happier.

If there are more vegetarians in Hinduism than there are in other religions then I think that makes Hinduism a better religion than others. In this respect, Jainism, again an Indian religion, is even better.

16 hours ago, zen said:

All illegal practices should be condemned .... Good to see UP govt taking relevant action 

In Ind regulations are a 2nd priority and people try to justify most things in the name of earning money

Next, Ind should also focus on curbing environment related violations  

Police and Govt authorities in India itself impose laws of goons.I live in posh area of Gurgaon here meat is freely available in Navratra, then I went to nearby area's and found road side non veg eateries closed , I asked one of them who was selling vegetarian products , he said " police ne band karwa diya". Who need goons when police is ready to do their work.This type of system has no respect which is only to harrass poor

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Police and Govt authorities in India itself impose laws of goons.I live in posh area of Gurgaon here meat is freely available in Navratra, then I went to nearby area's and found road side non veg eateries closed , I asked one of them who was selling vegetarian products , he said " police ne band karwa diya". Who need goons when police is ready to do their work.This type of system has no respect which is only to harrass poor

Most of the road side eateries run without a permit .

The pan shops outside my office , more than a dozen of them have been shut for over a month now ..poor or rich , whats illegal is illegal . 

Most of the road side eateries run without a permit .

The pan shops outside my office , more than a dozen of them have been shut for over a month now ..poor or rich , whats illegal is illegal . 

Then why to allow them selling vegetarian food during Navratra's ?They should be closed foreever

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If you can't give a job to people , at least don't take away their jobs. So many Indians depend on the meat business. Yes, state needs to crack down on illegal slaughterhouses but these people are taking it too far. As always the poor will be victims while those rich in this business will find a way out. With such a huge meat consuming population, it is utter stupidity by right wing loonies to target a rich source of protein. These BJP goondas are also cutting out egg from Mid Day Meal Scheme in their states. And we have a high number of under/malnourished children. 

Hate it when the government decides what the public has to eat, how to dress, how to arrange weddings, how to go about our lives..... it is none of their bloody business. 

I voted for BJP for tarakki, not to guide everyday life of Indian public. 

If you can't give a job to people , at least don't take away their jobs. So many Indians depend on the meat business. Yes, state needs to crack down on illegal slaughterhouses but these people are taking it too far. As always the poor will be victims while those rich in this business will find a way out. With such a huge meat consuming population, it is utter stupidity by right wing loonies to target a rich source of protein. These BJP goondas are also cutting out egg from Mid Day Meal Scheme in their states. And we have a high number of under/malnourished children. 

Hate it when the government decides what the public has to eat, how to dress, how to arrange weddings, how to go about our lives..... it is none of their bloody business. 

I voted for BJP for tarakki, not to guide everyday life of Indian public. 

So what is your master plan of getting rid of illegal slaughterhouse. Or the all famous "Chalta hai" Indian attitude.

On 02/04/2017 at 6:23 PM, asterix said:

Keralites aren't far behind.On brighter side bongs have some company.When Lazy meets Crazy.:cheer:

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

So you are OK with bangalistan and be a part of ghazwa-e-hind.

No, why would i be ok with that either ?

Come to Canada. See what i mean. I agree that large muslim populations can be a problem due to them subverting government in favour of sharia law. But that doesn't mean we subject ourselves to hindu tyranny or christian tyranny or any such tyranny at all. 

No, why would i be ok with that either ?

Come to Canada. See what i mean. I agree that large muslim populations can be a problem due to them subverting government in favour of sharia law. But that doesn't mean we subject ourselves to hindu tyranny or christian tyranny or any such tyranny at all. 

Wait for Muslim to be in large no.s in Canada and it is you who will come back to India, I repeat whenever they are in majority u will be wiped out, they will play victim when they are in minority they become predator once they are majority.

10 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Wait for Muslim to be in large no.s in Canada and it is you who will come back to India, I repeat whenever they are in majority u will be wiped out, they will play victim when they are in minority they become predator once they are majority.

Lol.

Muslims won't be in charge in Canada. They are less than 3% of the population and i doubt they'd ever get more than 5-10%. 

But what the muslims do, is irrelevant to the topic. Having hindu mullahs doesn't make it a nice situation either. So why are you justifying hindu tyranny by citing even worse forms of tyranny ?! Tyranny is tyranny. And mullah-giri is mullah-giri. Be it christian, hindu or muslim. Yes, effects are different, but that does not mean i will support any of them.

What a bunch of whiny children libtards are. Law is law. Don't like it? go live in mullah land or Antarctica or buy a boat and park it in international waters. Better yet , just end it. Leave the oxygen for people that will make good use of it. 

Edited by surajmal