SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Sandeep Sharma deserves a run with the Indian team. The guy can bowl through the PP overs and take care of one end.

Sandeep also bowled well in the previous IPL and was then picked for the ZIm tour where he didn't perform well. Right now the LOI fast bowling looks settled with Bumrah, BK and Shami and with Umesh/Nehra/Sran in the reserves. Tough for Sandeep to get in.

Sandeep Sharma deserves a run with the Indian team. The guy can bowl through the PP overs and take care of one end.

Yes he do, he can swing that new ball like crazy he also bowls those tough overs in pp too, but needs to improve his pace which will add potency in his bowling, we can try him in t20 in place of grandpa nehra.

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Sandeep has not bowled well in the end overs in both matches.

That maybe a weakness for him.

21 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Sandeep also bowled well in the previous IPL and was then picked for the ZIm tour where he didn't perform well. Right now the LOI fast bowling looks settled with Bumrah, BK and Shami and with Umesh/Nehra/Sran in the reserves. Tough for Sandeep to get in.

I won't bowl Sandeep at the death. When we play T20s or odis, we generally go with 3 pacers and 2 spinners. Sandeep can be one of the pacers who bowls through in the first spell taking care of the PP overs. Bhuvi  (or Shami or Aaron) bowls some overs in the PP and some others in the middle or at the death. Bumrah can be used in the middle and at the death.

Let's not make the same mistake we made with Jadhav. Jadhav had to sit on the sidelines for ages coz everyone thought he didn't have the technique and preferred likes of Rahane and Rayudu over him. Sandeep has been extremely consistent in IPL over the years and probably one of the best PP bowlers in the tourney since the last few years. He deserves a decent run with the team based on his performance.

26 minutes ago, Mosher said:

You can't give an upcoming newbie just 2 games on literally an A tour and then kick him out. Sandeep deserves at least 2 decennt series (or 6 games at least) with the Indian team before making the call. If we start making calls on a newbie based on 2 matches, you will never unearth any decent player.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

You can't give an upcoming newbie just 2 games on literally an A tour and then kick him out. Sandeep deserves at least 2 decennt series (or 6 games at least) with the Indian team before making the call. If we start making calls on a newbie based on 2 matches, you will never unearth any decent player.

Sandeeep Sharma,mohit Sharma are not better than Shammi umesh ishant bhuvi bumrah that they will ever get a chance to represent india.

Be realistic before you state...varun has potential to become faster n better than umesh n shammi so he has a chance.

As of today nehra is a certainty in t20...bumrah is confirmed for odi n t20.

Umesh shammi ishant bhuvi are confirmed for tests n outside chance is of saran who has some chance.

I think thampi ankit rajpoot aniket chowdhary Aaron are true challengers to the above.

Nathu looks behind that's why he is not played.

Seeing dhwal I m sure he cannot play for India again.

I m impressed by ankit rajput ..he looks set to replace ishant Sharma.. 

Aniket chowdhary will replace nehra...better of saran or aniket will play for India most and replace nehra.

I m sure nehra bumrah n bhuvi shammi will be our attack in champions trophy with one spinner..umesh may play ahead of one pacer.

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Sandeeep Sharma,mohit Sharma are not better than Shammi umesh ishant bhuvi bumrah that they will ever get a chance to represent india.

Be realistic before you state...varun has potential to become faster n better than umesh n shammi so he has a chance.

As of today nehra is a certainty in t20...bumrah is confirmed for odi n t20.

Umesh shammi ishant bhuvi are confirmed for tests n outside chance is of saran who has some chance.

I think thampi ankit rajpoot aniket chowdhary Aaron are true challengers to the above.

Nathu looks behind that's why he is not played.

Seeing dhwal I m sure he cannot play for India again.

I m impressed by ankit rajput ..he looks set to replace ishant Sharma.. 

Aniket chowdhary will replace nehra...better of saran or aniket will play for India most and replace nehra.

I m sure nehra bumrah n bhuvi shammi will be our attack in champions trophy with one spinner..umesh may play ahead of one pacer.

Sandeep Sharma is better than Mohit, Ishant, Shami and Umesh in T20s. His performances in IPL say so. In PP overs he's one of the best and he has shown it over the last few years, not just a single season. He consistently picks up wkts and keeps it tight. Sandeep has done everything asked of him and more, and definitely deserves a chance in shorter formats.

On 05/04/2017 at 9:54 PM, tweaker said:

Should had at least 3 wickets today, lots of catches dropped of his bowling

Aniket chowdhary created so many wicket taking chances...why was he not supported.

Old warhorse Watson is bowling when he is a pity trundler and true talented young aniket is benched.

Support true talent.

Umesh was a true talent n now every body knows him.