SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

About Thampi:

Good fast bowler build, strong shoulders and arms. He is only 23, so will get stronger in years to come.

Good pace around 140kph. 

Has capability to bowl yorkers and good slower deliveries.

Has good temperament as he could bowl well under pressure against Pollard and Rohit who were scoring freely.

Edited by NareshK

1 minute ago, NareshK said:

About Thampi:

Good fast bowler build, strong shoulders and arms. He is only 23, so will get stronger in years to come.

Good pace around 140kph. 

Has capability to bowl yorkers and good slower deliveries.

Has good temperament as he could bowl well under pressure against Pollard and Rohit who were scoring freely.

Very good prospect for LOI's. Has all the attributes to succeed in international cricket. Hope he keeps on improving in each game and gets selected in the Indian team soon. 

6 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Very good prospect for LOI's. Has all the attributes to succeed in international cricket. Hope he keeps on improving in each game and gets selected in the Indian team soon. 

Thampi"s physical built resembles a little to umesh yadav....strong shoulders..n good biceps.

Pacy run up ...good loading..I expect him to improve further.

Looks international material along with Ankit rajpoot.

46 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shardul bowls an intelligent over.

His thought process behind the over was clearly seen by the mix of deliveries.... knuckle balls, bouncers etc.

Just 4  runs given.

Very skilled bowler.

This guy is ready for champions trophy...i l be fine if shammi is unfit and this guy is picked.

Shardul is smart and pacy ..i guess 144k was his fastest.

I think he is ready to play in India 11.