SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bhuvi bowled 133 k to 143 k.

Lots of 140 k + deliveries.

He still retains all his skills and have added more.

We are seeing lots of swinging yorkers, slower balls etc.

This combination of pace + skills is making him unplayable in T20s. 

I remember a time when Dhoni used to give him 6-7 overs up front and he could not even complete his spells. Fans insisted he was not a death bowler. I always maintained he can learn death bowling skills if given the chance and am glad to be proven right. I will maintain the same in tests, if given continuous run he will be a world class test bowler on any pitch

21 minutes ago, Lord said:

In all the attention to Umesh,Bhuvi has emerged as most improved bowler

There's no reason why he shouldnt be regular even in Tests now

We have seen that he cannot maintain high 130s in tests to be a regular in subcontinent but overseas will be a great option.

No problem if proven wrong by bhuvi. Of course I doubted bhuvi before he became phaastt. After he became phaastt, he's a different beast altogether. Great to see. 10 years ago someone like him would have been banished and we would never have heard of him. But he changed his game. :hatsoff:

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

We have seen that he cannot maintain high 130s in tests to be a regular in subcontinent but overseas will be a great option.

even in SC,he can be backup to Shami and Umesh

there's no way Ishant is better.

Plus he's very reliable and wont ever be a liability.Can hold an end up if wickets arent coming

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

You are just blind will prejudice.

You will never be convinced because you don't want to be.How can you? you guys have been ridicuing for not just his speed but also trying to convince people that he is limited because he has the talent to swing. Only here can a talent be turne8d into a handicap .

Who cares..you blind haters keep hating. He will keep improving.

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

No problem if proven wrong by bhuvi. Of course I doubted bhuvi before he became phaastt. After he became phaastt, he's a different beast altogether. Great to see. 10 years ago someone like him would have been banished and we would never have heard of him. But he changed his game. :hatsoff:

Same feeling for Umesh :hatsoff: