SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

7 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Bhuvi has been quite slow today ..i didn't see all his overs so I will request others to report about his pace.

Nehra bowled 131 to 139k whatever I saw. Did he bowl faster than 139k.

Nehra 130 k to 140 k

Bhuvi  125 k to 138 k

excluding slower balls.

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Hope Thampi is not dropped after this match. Thampi is clearly nervous today. Whenever I have seen him bowl in SMA, he has bowled with good control. But he should cut down on the slower balls.

Definitely needs to be given more chances. You can't drop a youngster after just a single game. If he fails in multiple games, fair enough but you can't go "one and done".

Brad Hodge looked very nervous in his interview.  

Raina blamed his bowlers atleast 4 times in the post match interview and said that their batting was ok..... despite getting bowled out for 135.

The morale of the GL think-tank looks really down.

I am having a bad feeling about the future of Thampi, Nathu etc.  with this franchise.

Awful awful captaincy, when is Brenda taking over??? Thampi will need branda as a captain to succeed, can't see him growing under raina, thampi isn't just an death bowler he can swing the new ball with pace,could have caused few problems to warner and dhawan with new ball unleashing him against a well set warner was suicidal for his confidence.