Your favorite IPL moments?

Laaloo

The Murali Vijay moment was an epic and among the one of the funniest.   I remember creating  a thread about it which had some funny comments too.  The incident couldnt have happened at a better time.  It was the finals and the match was pretty much in balance of CSI till that happened. 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/53267-ipl-legend-murali-vijays-epic-lol-moment/

Edited by rageaddict

28 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

The Murali Vijay moment was an epic and among the one of the funniest.   I remember creating  a thread about it which had some funny comments too.  The incident couldnt have happened at a better time.  It was the finals and the match was pretty much in balance of CSI till that happened. 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/53267-ipl-legend-murali-vijays-epic-lol-moment/

omg thank you

I found it

epicmadrasis.gif

Madrassi  macchars lol lol

The Aditya Tare Six against Watson to win the Match against Rajasthan Royals was also an epic moment. 

Mumbai Indians needed to achieve the target around the 14 Overs mark and it also boiled over to Tare who had to hit a 6 First Ball to seal the Semis  Qualification for his team. 

Edited by rageaddict

5 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

The Aditya Tare Six against Watson to win the Match against Rajasthan Royals was also an epic moment. 

Mumbai Indians needed to achieve the target around the 14 Overs mark and it also boiled over to Tare who had to hit a 6 First Ball to seal the Semis  Qualification for his team. 

That match was epic in itself. MI needed above 180 in 14 overs to qualify. In the end it boiled down to 1 ball and six required of it to qualify. Dravid reaction in the end summed it all. One of my fav moment for sure