MTC's fan services available to the highest bidder

New guy

5 hours ago, New guy said:

As the new IPL season begins, here I am without a team. Considering my value as a fan, I have decided on making myself available to the team whose fans bid highest for me. Following are the advantages of having MTC as a fan for your side

1) Can make funny articles, stories to support your team and increase the moral of fans of your team at all times. 

2) Can troll other teams and fans. Sarcastic articles, attacking the moral of other team fans even when they win, etc are right up my alley. Past experience includes being the founding member of both AVKC and anti-AVKC clubs. Threads like the one on CSK cheating, etc are also in my resume'

3) Can pretend to be offended and outraged over small things. Can whine to mods when required. Lots of fun to be had

4) Am generally lucky for any team and teams I support usually win

5) IPL season gathers, and now my trolling begins. It shall not end until my boredom. I shall take no modship, hold no awards, father no children except the trolls already here. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die on ICF. I am the cool guy on the forum. I am the crazy fan on the net. I am the troll that guards your team against other trolls. I pledge my humor and honor to your team, for this match and all the matches to come."

:yo:

8 hours ago, New guy said:

As the new IPL season begins, here I am without a team. Considering my value as a fan, I have decided on making myself available to the team whose fans bid highest for me. Following are the advantages of having MTC as a fan for your side

1) Can make funny articles, stories to support your team and increase the moral of fans of your team at all times. 

2) Can troll other teams and fans. Sarcastic articles, attacking the moral of other team fans even when they win, etc are right up my alley. Past experience includes being the founding member of both AVKC and anti-AVKC clubs. Threads like the one on CSK cheating, etc are also in my resume'

3) Can pretend to be offended and outraged over small things. Can whine to mods when required. Lots of fun to be had

4) Am generally lucky for any team and teams I support usually win

5) IPL season gathers, and now my trolling begins. It shall not end until my boredom. I shall take no modship, hold no awards, father no children except the trolls already here. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die on ICF. I am the cool guy on the forum. I am the crazy fan on the net. I am the troll that guards your team against other trolls. I pledge my humor and honor to your team, for this match and all the matches to come."

Hahahahaha 

You Sir got an amazing talent of writtIng. Main tera haye re jabra hoye re jabra fan ho gaya.