Gujrat Lions bowling embarasses me as an IPL fan

maniac

Fun and Trolling aside....billion dollar franchise league.....money to buy the best bowlers in the world...absolutely disgraceful and shameful bowling attack.You don't have to be a Gujrat Lions fan...just a plain spectator or an Indian or an IPL fan is enough.

This is embarrassing.

Also I am worried..I want IPL to expand...if we get 10 teams next year...hope the talent is not spread to othin.

A bowling attack of

P Kumar                  
  DS Kulkarni                  
  MS Gony                  
  S Kaushik                  
  DR Smith                  

SB Jakati

is not even good enough to be an attack for 2nd teams of Gradec C type teams in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.

Horrible!

4 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Very unlikely.

No one has even mentioned that yet.

Either ways...The point being Pathetic bowling attack this....but IF-Focus on the word there....IF We try to expand  danger of spreading too thin....I mean 8 teams are good enough

Edited by maniac

Either ways...The point being Pathetic bowling attack this....but IF-Focus on the word there....IF We try to expand  danger of spreading too thin....I mean 8 teams are good enough

Yes that's why we need to increase the overseas quota to compensate for that.

It's a joke to see the likes of Faulkner , Ferguson etc sitting out when Dindas and Gonys are still playing.

Too early to judge them as they do have decent bench strength but did not play some bowlers or some were injured.

All the ones who played today are decent back up bowlers who can be played as third seamer when others are around, but playing all of them together isn't good.

Anyways, it was just first game and Lynn actually made them look worse than what they are.

Hoping now that they play Thampi and co and that Jadeja is back too which will change their team totally. 

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

Thampi is playing today, hope he put some teeth in GL bowling

Even if he does not do well today, I hope the GL management supports him and keeps him in the team. 

Thampi can bowl swinging yorkers at genuine pace, has a good slower ball and a good bouncer.

He will serve his team much better in the coming days than Gony and co., if he is encouraged and supported.

Edited by express bowling