Sign in to follow this  
velu

It's Dhonis Time

It's painful to see him struggle, Pune fans will be hoping for a Yuvraj like renaissance but because he's no longer the captain, he can't push himself up the order so how will he bat himself into form

Dhoni now is like an employee who is in notice period and knows the employer doesn't like him. While the organisation he is gonna join is virtually his own. 

No motivation to perform basically.

On 4/9/2017 at 9:20 PM, velu said:

he is not struggling .. just annoying thw owners  :giggle:

So, are you questioning his integrity? This is even worse than struggling. Player struggling for form is natural and happens to everyone when i decline but saying he his under-performing on purpose is tarnishing the legacy of that player. This is Pakistani-esque who say they could have won more matches if not for fixing by their greats such as Akram, Waqar. 

So, are you questioning his integrity? This is even worse than struggling. Player struggling for form is natural and happens to everyone when i decline but saying he his under-performing on purpose is tarnishing the legacy of that player. This is Pakistani-esque who say they could have won more matches if not for fixing by their greats such as Akram, Waqar. 

He's suggesting Dhoni doing what we've been alleging all along... :nice:

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

when i was kid if we bat first , we use this "WINNING DECLARE" and handover the victory to the oppsition team and runaway without bowling .. :giggle:

doesnt make me any less honest  

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yep he is taking money from the owners but cheating them?

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.