Sanju Samson is a WASTE

sarcastic

There was a lot of hype about this guy one or two years ago but I think he is far from deserving that kind of hype or attention. He wasted away many many opportunities like he did today and does not look convincing like someone like Jadhav or Pant. Such a shame, he just threw his wicket away despite having a luck of pathetic misfield.

It is important to cull out such people away from national scenario and encourage people like Pant and Jadhav.

Edited by sarcastic

I think it is not his best format. More suited for 50 overs where he can take his time a bit. 2020 is an overwhelming format for many top ODI players and Samson isn't even the top ODI playerfor India yet. 

Let's not judge him as a player based on 2020. He was good earlier but not the best 2020 player around as you can see.

I think he is a better 50 over player.

His wicket has turned the match towards RCB. No way DD were loosing that wicket when the partnership was going strong and he just got a lucky boundary 1-2 balls ago. Everything started fettering away once he threw his wicket and ended up denying an epic match winning innings for Pant.

Regarding Nair, well he seems to be proving more and more that he belongs to this boat but hopefully he proves otherwise.