Where is Shreyas Iyer???

Ultimate_Game

What happened to him and which franchise is he playing for? I thought he plays for Delhi but didn't see him today. If he's in the Delhi squad and likes of Nair and Samson are preferred over him, there's something seriously wrong with Dravid and rest of the Delhi think-tank.

8 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Chicken pox??? WTF is going on this IPL? Everyone and his dog is out injured.

What about Shami? Is he also injured? Surely he has to be coz there's no reason he's out and Zaheer is playing.

Zaheer is kaptaan, so...

8 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Chicken pox??? WTF is going on this IPL? Everyone and his dog is out injured.

What about Shami? Is he also injured? Surely he has to be coz there's no reason he's out and Zaheer is playing.

Whenever I have read about Shami, the word injured generally precedes his name.

Zaheer Khan, I mean he is an all time great and all that. But he was also very injury prone. He'd probably get injured walking the ramp.

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Whenever I have read about Shami, the word injured generally precedes his name.

Zaheer Khan, I mean he is an all time great and all that. But he was also very injury prone. He'd probably get injured walking the ramp.

Shami is fit and fine now. But he may injure himself tomorrow while having his next biryani. We need him for CT though, so he should be careful. 

1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Shami is fit and fine now. But he may injure himself tomorrow while having his next biryani. We need him for CT though, so he should be careful. 

Why do we need him for the scan? Is he a part time technician also?

Just now, Mariyam said:

I once took an exam in 5th grade when I had chicken pox.

Just saying.

Probably infected a lot of class mates too:p:.

Chicken pox as a child is fine.

When I was a kid..I was sent to play with children with chicken pox so that I would catch it and develop immunity .I also gave it to my brother as mom was expecting that to happen.

Men getting chicken pox as adults can mess up their fertility too.

It is better to have it as a kid.

They should keep Iyer far away till he completely clears it...don't want half the team down with CP.

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I took an exam in the 5th grade when I had chicken pox.

Just saying.

Shami may not be as strong as you are. I wasn’t. I skipped all my exams in 2nd term when I was in Class 8. Got cured pretty quickly though once the exams got over.  

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Probably infected a lot of class mates too:p:.

Chicken pox as a child is fine.

When I was a kid..I was sent to play with children with chicken pox so that I would catch it and develop immunity .I also gave it to my brother as mom was expecting that to happen.

Men getting chicken pox as adults can mess up their fertility too.

It is better to have it as a kid.

They should keep Iyer far away till he completely clears it...don't want half the team down with CP.

If half the team loses fertility, they may focus on cricket a little more? Just saying...

Just now, Magneto said:

If half the team loses fertility, they may focus on cricket a little more? Just saying...

Who cares about their fertility.....:p:but they will be down and out during their illness.

They will be thinking about scratching themselves or each other all the time.:p:

Just now, Magneto said:

Shami may not be as strong as you are. I wasn’t. I skipped all my exams in 2nd term when I was in Class 8. Got cured pretty quickly though once the exams got over.  

I can hardly be termed as strong. Being the youngest I was always pampered.

On topic: I wish Shami and Iyer a speedy recovery. So that they can return to their respective teams and those teams' fans don't cite random diseases as excuses when they lose.