Rohit Sharma not using Hardik Pandya

Cricketics

Team selection doesn't seem right here. There are 7 bowling options inlcuding H Pandya and Pollard and only 5 options were utilized. If all bowling options are not going to be utilized, then why not just play some extra batsmen?

Yeah, poor captaincy from Rohit. Very poor. @maniac you think Rohit should have used Hardik or Hardik is a bullshyt bowler?

2 minutes ago, Texan said:

Team selection doesn't seem right here. There are 7 bowling options inlcuding H Pandya and Pollard and only 5 options were utilized. If all bowling options are not going to be utilized, then why not just play some extra batsmen?

14 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah, poor captaincy from Rohit. Very poor. @maniac you think Rohit should have used Hardik or Hardik is a bullshyt bowler?

Hardik is a work in progress still but loads of potential....if Rohit didn't use him must have been well thought out...happens with smart strategic captains...they tend to overthink situations.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Hardik is a work in progress still but loads of potential....if Rohit didn't use him must have been well thought out...happens with smart strategic captains...they tend to overthink situations.

Lol at overthink, good captains can't overthink, thats the whole idea of captaincy. You got to stay calm and not overcalculate.

I am not actually disagreeing with Rohit totally, I honestly still don't rate Pandya as high as most people rate here, but if he is playing, then he must be bowled or tried or not played.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol at overthink, good captains can't overthink, thats the whole idea of captaincy. You got to stay calm and not overcalculate.

I am not actually disagreeing with Rohit totally, I honestly still don't rate Pandya as high as most people rate here, but if he is playing, then he must be bowled or tried or not played.

It was a well bought out plan though...wait and watch...many times we question rohit only to get pie in the face...let's wait and watch 

Just now, maniac said:

It was a well bought out plan though...wait and watch...many times we question rohit only to get pie in the face...let's wait and watch 

Ya that is fine, Mumbai is too good a team since they seem to have the strongest squad so they got the cover in every department, it is not just the captain. 

But you feel Pandya sucks for now and should not bowl next game too? 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Ya that is fine, Mumbai is too good a team since they seem to have the strongest squad so they got the cover in every department, it is not just the captain. 

But you feel Pandya sucks for now and should not bowl next game too? 

We don't know if he has an injury...I mean if he was fully fit or even there is a need for him he would have been used.

as I said even if people dont rat rohit as a captain due to their own ignorance the coach is  Jayawardena whom most of the cricket fans rate highly for his cricketing acumen..so sure there are more reasons at play here.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

We don't know if he has an injury...I mean if he was fully fit or even there is a need for him he would have been used.

as I said even if people dont rat rohit as a captain due to their own ignorance the coach is  Jayawardena whom most of the cricket fans rate highly for his cricketing acumen..so sure there are more reasons at play here.

Doubt Jayawardene has higher acumen than Rohit. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Doubt Jayawardene has higher acumen than Rohit. 

100% factually True...you have good  cricket acumen to recognize that...not a lot do...hence I quoted Jaya in there because atleast he is commonly accepted as a cricketing brain :agree:

Just now, maniac said:

100% factually True...you have good  cricket acumen to recognize that...not a lot do...hence I quoted Jaya in there because atleast he is commonly accepted as a cricketing brain :agree:

And stop giving credit to Jaya, it is all Rohit's decision. He deserves the credit. 

Just now, laaloo said:

Tics still rattled by the Delhi loss

How did mishraji do?

Lol i see who's rattled thinnking this is zRohit fanboy bashing thread. Thanks for coming fanboy and being rattled lol. Bye.

As for me about DD loss, I am used to it as DD sucks in IPL most of the time. :)