India squad of 15 for Champions Trophy '17-Probables

30 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Bhai this isn't the squad I want, I said that this is the most likely squad our selectors will pick. 

I also think Mishra is done in international cricket and that Chahal should get picked instead! 

Yeah that won't surprise me. In fact I expect them to pick Rahane as well along with Yuvraj and Mishra :facepalm: The current selectors are especially poor and prefer has beens over the ones who should be picked now.

7 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Bhai this isn't the squad I want, I said that this is the most likely squad our selectors will pick. 

I also think Mishra is done in international cricket and that Chahal should get picked instead! 

Chahal will get picked ahead of mishra, kohli is the captain now remember and he hates mishra's body language :giggle:, chahal is his rcb teammate, so chahal will definitely get the nod ahead of mishra

I would like to play this X1 in future after champions trophy:

Rahul

Pant(keeper)

Kohli (c)

N Rana/Manish Pandey

Kedar

MSD/Karthik

Kuldeep

Hardik /V Shankar

Bhuvaneshwar

M. Shami

Khejrolia/Nathu/Umesh/Avesh/Aron/ Thampi/Aniket (anyone who looks most promising after IPL and otherwise)

N.B: If spinners are required then Jadeja /Chahal in place of Hardik or V Shankar.If want variety then darter jaddu or Krunal else chahal.

Edited by Pollack
19 hours ago, Lord said:

:omg:

21 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Too early...let IPL enter into last stage and then we can take better call.

However, we got to pick players based on IPL performance and fitness.

Dhawan

Rohit

Kohli

Yuvraj

Pant (wk)

Kedar

Pandya

Jadeja

Ashwin

Umesh

Bhuvi

I am one of the biggest MSD fans but its time now to give Pant a full run.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:omg::omg:

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, ShebbySB said:

This is mine:-

First XI:-

Rahul

Rohit

Kohli (c)

Yuvraj

MSD (Wk)

Kedar

Hardik

Jadeja

Ashwin/BK (Based on condition)

Shami

Bumrah

Reserves:- Dhawan,Pant,Ashwin/BK,Umesh.

Guys unfortunate to miss out but can be drafted in if any injury occurs :- Manish,Kuldeep/Chahal.

No place for Raina,Mishra.

Shikher Dhawan was Man Of Series in Champion  trophy in England, plus he is in good form,RS still afraid to open after his 6 month Lay off.sorry to say no RS

31 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

Shikher Dhawan was Man Of Series in Champion  trophy in England, plus he is in good form,RS still afraid to open after his 6 month Lay off.sorry to say no RS

No Hitman? Are you out of your mind?

3 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

We need fit player,Rahane will go in England,Pieterson says.

Rahane should stay 1000 miles away from the Indian limited overs team, We don't need rahane in the limited overs, how should I put it, he's simply NOT GoodEnough:no:

On 4/11/2017 at 2:23 PM, kira said:

Chahal will get picked ahead of mishra, kohli is the captain now remember and he hates mishra's body language :giggle:, chahal is his rcb teammate, so chahal will definitely get the nod ahead of mishra

Mishra already played 9 tests under Kohli,took him a while to know his body language 

6 minutes ago, Lord said:

Mishra already played 9 tests under Kohli,took him a while to know his body language 

Test cricket is different, kohli had no choice, chahal isn't good enough for the longer format yet, but in limited overs he has a lot of choice