Indian "Liberals" claiming to be Champions of Science

surajmal

3 minutes ago, surajmal said:

:phehe: 

New lows of psuedo-intellectual chest-thumping, even for you. Practically every nation has SC judges that are left, right and centre. Quoting personal opinions of one side means jack turd. 

The fact that these guys think 'left = commies only' and that congress is not a leftist party, says a lot about how naive Indian political thinking is. 

@surajmal bimbos like Sagarika as the yardstick for liberal thoughts on Science... hmm, you are stretching it too far.

But agree with you that many Indians do see Sagarika/Prannoy/Kavita types represent liberal thinking.. That perception has been more or less created by the current media 

8 hours ago, punjabi_khota said:

Cmon, thats a cop-out

No cop out. You are a mercenary and part of a model minority. So you have pigeonholed yourself into following the most harmless, conforming of paths. In other words, you are boring. No one needs to waste time and ink on what you are and what you think (or don't think). 

7 hours ago, diga said:

@surajmal bimbos like Sagarika as the yardstick for liberal thoughts on Science... hmm, you are stretching it too far.

But agree with you that many Indians do see Sagarika/Prannoy/Kavita types represent liberal thinking.. That perception has been more or less created by the current media 

Bimbos like Sagarika have represented the "Liberal" thought for 70 years in India. Its not just current media. And there in lies the tragedy. India has had measly investment into hard sciences because these libtards (who have been in power all these years) didn't see the need. 

So when one seeks reasons for pathetic state of science education in India, it is important to illuminate the role of the clique most responsible. 

Edited by surajmal

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

New lows of psuedo-intellectual chest-thumping, even for you. Practically every nation has SC judges that are left, right and centre. Quoting personal opinions of one side means jack turd. 

The fact that these guys think 'left = commies only' and that congress is not a leftist party, says a lot about how naive Indian political thinking is. 

Katju is a leftie. 

Infact, there is no such thing as a "right" thinking judge in India. In the true tradition of "gungadeenism" that these "left" lordships inherited and propagate, they exist to provide cover to chrislamists only. 

Edited by surajmal

14 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Katju is a leftie. 

Infact, there is no such thing as a "right" thinking judge in India. In the true tradition of "gungadeenism" that these "left" lordships inherited and propagate, they exist to provide cover to chrislamists only. 

A leftie who trashes lefties ? Sorry, that is disingenuous, even by your chaddi standards. 

18 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Bimbos like Sagarika have represented the "Liberal" thought for 70 years in India. Its not just current media. And there in lies the tragedy. India has had measly investment into hard sciences because these libtards (who have been in power all these years) didn't see the need. 

So when one seeks reasons for pathetic state of science education in India, it is important to illuminate the role of the clique most responsible. 

Rubbish. These 'liberals' you are talking about, are not pro-congress folks. They are communist-leaning folks. Who never ruled India, except for a few tiny corners in limited capacity (state govts only).

The pathetic state of science education in India is because most Indians do not value science education. Its the bengalis and Tamils who actually have a culture of education. Rest, especially the Marwari-Hindustani-Gujju belt, is all about 'go work in daddy's factory. If daddy doesnt have factory, try and start your own'. 

Do not pass off cultural value failures to strawman targets

So cute of uberbong to club bongs with Tamils. Ofcourse, lets ignore the shithole ness of Bongland and lets ignore that the culture of science in tamilland exists only in a tiny minority of tamil brahmins who have been systematically hounded out by Gundas of Periyar over the years. 

6 minutes ago, surajmal said:

So cute of uberbong to club bongs with Tamils. Ofcourse, lets ignore the shithole ness of Bongland and lets ignore that the culture of science in tamilland exists only in a tiny minority of tamil brahmins who have been systematically hounded out by Gundas of Periyar over the years. 

****-holeness of Bengal has nothing to do with the fact that we've produced more top end educated talents, right down to modern times, than rest of India combined, barring the Tamils. 
The culture of science that exists in TN and WB may be tiny- but it is still bigger than rest of India combined. And the list of our luminaries in science bear testament to that. 

Not to mention, '****-holeness' is a relative term. Yes, Bengal sucks for jobs. But I'd still rather live in Bengal than in haryana, where its normal for men to have wives that are practically slaves. Its not in Bengal where people get offed for loving the wrong caste, even in villages. 

Edited by Muloghonto

Just now, Muloghonto said:

****-holeness of Bengal has nothing to do with the fact that we've produced more top end educated talents, right down to modern times, than rest of India combined, barring the Tamils. 
The culture of science that exists in TN and WB may be tiny- but it is still bigger than rest of India combined. And the list of our luminaries in science bear testament to that. 

Famous bongi talent clearly shining through. Bongs are so talented that they can't stop their house from falling into the gutter? 

Or the simpler explanation, there wasn't much talent to begin with, hence the shitholeness. 

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

Famous bongi talent clearly shining through. Bongs are so talented that they can't stop their house from falling into the gutter? 

Or the simpler explanation, there wasn't much talent to begin with, hence the shitholeness. 

True for politics. Not true for science. Science grads do not run states, last i checked. and the bongs still out-perform practically every other ethnicity in India barring Tamils in high-end science. We've done so for a long time now.

I know you'r jealous because entire Jatt-land hasn't produced a single HoF scientist. But you might wanna start with reducing honour killings and such. Freedom of the mind needs to happen before competency in science can be attained.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

In Bong land it seems non science grads dont "run" the state either. 

I am gonna ignore rest of your prejudiced vomit. Knowing bongis are in for tough times ahead, your uberbong skull must be restless. 

either way, tell us what running the state metrics have to do with competency in science and tech. There is nothing 'prejudiced' about calling a spade a spade. Last i checked, honour killing is still a thing in Jatt-land. Also last i checked, even bengali villagers don't off their kids for loving the wrong caste. And finally, still waiting for a 'famous Jatt scientist' or two.

You guys should be the last to poke fun at others for science or development, being big fat zero in science an still killing your women for petty little crap.

And here is a thing about Jatland vs Bongland.... Check how many bongs call Jatland home and vice versa. 

What the hell is a Jatt who are mostly rural farmers, gonna do in Bengal anyways ?

But last i checked, people who move around a lot for trade related crap- there are more Gujjus, Marwaris and Punjabis in Bengal than vice-versa. 

Should tell you where Bongs prefer living.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

either way, tell us what running the state metrics have to do with competency in science and tech. There is nothing 'prejudiced' about calling a spade a spade. Last i checked, honour killing is still a thing in Jatt-land. Also last i checked, even bengali villagers don't off their kids for loving the wrong caste. And finally, still waiting for a 'famous Jatt scientist' or two.

You guys should be the last to poke fun at others for science or development, being big fat zero in science an still killing your women for petty little crap.

I am still waiting for proof of Bong greatness. 

As for Jats, we feed you and protect your pussy ass. So we have done more for India than Bongistan at fraction of the population. 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

What the hell is a Jatt who are mostly rural farmers, gonna do in Bengal anyways ?

But last i checked, people who move around a lot for trade related crap- there are more Gujjus, Marwaris and Punjabis in Bengal than vice-versa. 

Should tell you where Bongs prefer living.

Again with the prejudices and then uberbong claims to be from a long line of enlightned beings. 

Anyways atleast, u agree, even if indirectly, that Jatland > Bongland. 

I am still waiting for proof of Bong greatness. 

As for Jats, we feed you and protect your pussy ass. So we have done more for India than Bongistan at fraction of the population. 

Its pretty easy to find proof of Bong greatness in science. I am still waiting for proof of Jatt greatness in said field.  Last i checked, this thread was about science. Now that your hatred for superior-achieving cultures are exposed, you wanna change goal-posts ?

You have done more ? How ? by killing your women ?

Last i checked, it was Bengal regiment made up of Bengali people who conquered your petty little Jatt fiefdoms for the Brits. We also formed one of the greatest empires in India before Islam. Jatts were not even developed enough to form a decent-sized kingdom, never mind empire. 

we filled kalapani with violent action against the Brits. More than rest of India combined. And guess what ? in distant 2nd/3rd place are Marathis and Tamils. Jatts nowhere to be found. We gave India the only Indian to've actually fought and defeated the Brits in a field of war in the last 100+ years. When have you chaddis ever beaten anyone of note ? yes, our martial glory is a thing of the past. But you guys never had one to begin with, which is why you overcompensate by killing your women for loving the wrong caste and still a big fat zero in science.

What have you guys ever conquered, except for your own women ?