Indian "Liberals" claiming to be Champions of Science

surajmal

7 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Again with the prejudices and then uberbong claims to be from a long line of enlightned beings. 

Anyways atleast, u agree, even if indirectly, that Jatland > Bongland. 

Yeah, in terms of terrorizing the women, jatland > Bongland. In every other metric, you guys are virtual nobodies in India. And this isn't about Bong pride only. You guys are nobodies compared to Tamils, Oryas, Marathis, Rajputs. Big fat zero in history of conquests. Big fat zero in history of science. Top of the class for being rape capital & honour killing capital of India though.

Your namesake is the greatest Jatt in history of jattland, but he wouldn't even make the top 20 list of rulers for any metric, in Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Rajputana, Bihar, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka. That should show where you guys stand in the Indian pecking order.

Edited by Muloghonto

Again... Show me Proof that Bong is great in reality. Not some distant past. 

As for changing goalposts, its your uberbongness that chooses to make every thread (not just this) Bong vs everyone. 

Edited by surajmal

3 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Again... Show me Proof that Bong is great in reality. Not some distant path. 

We still have living nobel prize winners in academia. You guys ever won a nobel prize ? 

Now show me proof that Jatts were EVER great- now or in the past. Your most famous 'ruler' would be a no-name district governor in 90% of Indian history. What does that tell you ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_ranking_by_literacy_rate

Despite 50 years of mismanagement, we still outrank you folks in literacy rates. 

Edited by Muloghonto

On 10/04/2017 at 9:47 AM, Muloghonto said:

:laugh::laugh::facepalm:

yeah, Amartya Sen, nobel lauriate and liberal himself cannot handle 'logic or numbers'

Or Mahalanobis, greatest Indian modern mathematician after Ramanujan, couldn't do 'numbers'.

Chaddis are now grasping at straws. Come back about 'Liberals cant do math' when Hindi belt or Gujjus or Marathis - all the areas that are 'home ground' of Chaddis accomplish even 1 nobel prize in science or field's medal in math.

Nothing to do with supporting or opposing OP, but Amartya Sen comes across as someone who thinks he's smart but actually isn't that smart. He was awarded Nobel prize for welfare economics(defining HDI) afaik. Don't think a Nobel prize alone can determine how smart a person is or isn't. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

We still have living nobel prize winners in academia. You guys ever won a nobel prize ? 

Now show me proof that Jatts were EVER great- now or in the past. Your most famous 'ruler' would be a no-name district governor in 90% of Indian history. What does that tell you ?

You have one living nobel prize winner. And no self respecting economist considers that man a economist. 

And this is about science.

Again, proof.

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Nothing to do with supporting or opposing OP, but Amartya Sen comes across as someone who thinks he's smart but actually isn't that smart. He was awarded Nobel prize for welfare economics(defining HDI) afaik. Don't think a Nobel prize alone can determine how smart a person is or isn't. 

Suffice to say, i am yet to hear or read of a dumb person winning nobel prize in Academia. When the entire point of nobel in academia is to reward exceptional brilliance, the onus is on someone else claiming that the winner is a dumbass, to prove such a thing. 

Nobody asked you to agree with Sen's economic views. But nobel don't just get handed out as candy or on coin-toss in academia. 

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

You have one living nobel prize winner. And no self respecting economist considers that man a economist. 

And this is about science.

Again, proof.

1> 0

last i checked, opinion of a no-name internet troll is irrelevant in front of a Nobel Prize. But i understand your disdain because your people have never been good enough to win one.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/icse-isc-2016/1/660829.html

Still got bongs dominate top tier education to this day. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Suffice to say, i am yet to hear or read of a dumb person winning nobel prize in Academia. When the entire point of nobel in academia is to reward exceptional brilliance, the onus is on someone else claiming that the winner is a dumbass, to prove such a thing. 

Nobody asked you to agree with Sen's economic views. But nobel don't just get handed out as candy or on coin-toss in academia. 

Paul Krugman? Merton/Scholes? Don't talk out of your ass. Unless that is what you define uberbongness by.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

1> 0

last i checked, opinion of a no-name internet troll is irrelevant in front of a Nobel Prize. But i understand your disdain because your people have never been good enough to win one.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/icse-isc-2016/1/660829.html

Still got bongs dominate top tier education to this day. 

So nothing. Uber bong either sucks at internet or internet failed him. 

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nobel prize is a big achievement. I don't not suggesting otherwise. But he needn't be brilliant. He could be just 'above average' also. Having heard Amartya Sen a few times, my opinion is that, you, the OP or others on this board could easily be smarter than him.

Edited by randomGuy

6 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Paul Krugman? Merton/Scholes? Don't talk out of your ass. Unless that is what you define uberbongness by.

What about them ? Show us where they said Amartya Sen is a dimwitted fellow.

So nothing. Uber bong either sucks at internet or internet failed him. 

ofcourse, trust a Jatt to think topping ISC is 'nothing'. 

I asked you to show us what Jatts have ever done. Still waiting. 

If we Bongs live on our past credit, you guys have zero credit to begin with!

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

Nobel prize is a big achievement. I don't not suggesting otherwise. But he needn't be brilliant. He could be just 'above average' also. Having Amartya Sen a few times, my opinion is that, you, the OP or others on this board could easily be smarter than him.

I am yet to hear of a single 'above average guy' winning nobel in academia. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

What about them ? Show us where they said Amartya Sen is a dimwitted fellow.

Regards to stature of Economics Nobel prize. Nothing profound about their work. 

I asked you to show us what Jatts have ever done. Still waiting. 

If we Bongs live on our past credit, you guys have zero credit to begin with!

If that was the intention of thread, I would. You brought up bong greatness for no good reason. Now prove it, or * off. 

Edited by surajmal

Just now, asterix said:

Smart Educated Bongs... :rofl:

Can't run a state properly, leave alone a nation... not fit to lead or rule... hence they are inconsequential to the development of India in the current scenario...

Good for nothing irrelevant community... :nice:

Yes, because aptitude in science is measured in political accomplishments.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

Regards to stature of Economics Nobel prize.

Its stature is still greater than your academic accomplishment or that of 99.9999% of Indians for that matter.

If that was the intention of thread, I would. You brought up bong greatness for no good reason. Now prove it, or * off. 

And you brought up Jatt greatness. So prove it or * off yourself.

I am kinda curious to the greatness of a people who consider their greatest son to have similar accomplishment as a no-name Nayak from TN or Amatya from bengal.

Just now, asterix said:

Not even any greater involvement in science, R&D...

:hatsoff: to South and other Indians for running the show in India...

Bongs are and will always be irrelevant...

Show us some proof that the most academically accomplished ethnicity in India for the last 200 years is suddenly irrelevant in academia.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Its stature is still greater than your academic accomplishment or that of 99.9999% of Indians for that matter.

If only I was putting my name up. GTFO. You got nothing. 

And you brought up Jatt greatness. So prove it or * off yourself.

I am kinda curious to the greatness of a people who consider their greatest son to have similar accomplishment as a no-name Nayak from TN or Amatya from bengal.

Rinse. Repeat. What a fecking troll. Post 29, first mention of Anyone vs Anyone in this thread .... by you.