Former Naval Officer Kulbhushan Jadhav Sentenced To Hang In Pakistan

Gollum

I don't understand how the bloody hell we don't close of the Pak embassy and pack off their rogue  embassador after this.

this is daylight murder of an Indian citizen.

India must eliminate that Pakistani general gone missing in Nepal if anything is done to kulbhushan Yadav

Secondly - Just like how the rabid shameless propagandist Chinese govt attacked Korean business as retaliation for deploying THAAD batteries - India must FORCE through official govt circles a quasi ban on Chinese goods. We import about 75 billion dollars of goods from China, which gives employment to over 30000 Chinese - we should kick them in the nuts by halting it totally within 1 year.

china is the rogue nation that has been feeding Pak and even ( North Korea )

Edited by narenpande1

Those who were screaming coarse during the executions of Yakub and Guru are missing now. Truly, our presstitutes and peaceniks once again prove their worth. Special hell for such b@stards. 

Edited by Gollum

Just now, Rohit S. Ambani said:

MODs can check my IP address, I have spent 25 years in Gujarat and have lived in 8 Indian states.

I am not a staunch nationalist though, I have more Pakistanis as friend abroad compared to South Indians. 

Don't talk **** without proof 

This is not some fun thread

.consider this a warning.

4 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

MODs can check my IP address, I have spent 25 years in Gujarat and have lived in 8 Indian states.

I am not a staunch nationalist though, I have more Pakistanis as friend abroad compared to South Indians. 

Hope you are not counting online interaction 

3 minutes ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

IP address doesn't prove any of that. 

By sentencing Indian national Kulbushan Jadhav to death, Pakistan's military court system has once again showed how it "rides roughshod over international standards", Amnesty International said on Monday, questioning the secretive court's ability to dispense justice.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/amnesty-international-on-kulbushan-jadhav-pakistan-military-court-violates-international-standards/articleshow/58113616.cms

4 hours ago, randomGuy said:

That's right. But as a spy, you go into Pakistan knowingly putting your life at risk as part of your duty and your patriotism. If Yadav is a spy, then salutes to him.

We should try everything (spy-swap etc) to bring him back. And then think about retaliation later on if efforts fail.

I am not sure spy-swap is a good deal for India if he is a field operative. I know its harsh, but unless he is a high level analyst with RAW, we are winning the 'nab the field operative' battle. They have less educated people than us, way smaller budget. So if we don't do like-for-like exchanges, in the long term they bleed more than we do.