Rising Pune Supergiant is imploding !!!

velu

Dhoni thinks politicking and undermining will benefit him so that he can have a guaranteed shot at captaining CSK next year...Little does he know that corporates like Srini will chew and spit 100's of Dhoni's every day...if he loses his value Mama will have no use for such things.

3 minutes ago, laaloo said:

He was the captain last year while playing 8(22) and running out Pathan at the other end

3 minutes ago, New guy said:

Lol so non performng players should never be removed from captaincy because they will under perform?

9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Not that he will be in great touch if he looks ‘interested’.

he managed to score 284 runs at avg of 40 with strike rate of 135 at least  he won one match to ensure that team does not get wooden spoon 

I am not going to defend dhoni here he is getting old and he is not the same player like he used to be once

but I would say Pune made a mistake by removing him from captaincy. Why do u spend so much on dhoni and not use him as a captain paisa waste they could have sold him out and got 2-3 player at his price and played lot better.

3 minutes ago, helperononline said:

he managed to score 284 runs at avg of 40 with strike rate of 135 at least  he won one match to ensure that team does not get wooden spoon 

I am not going to defend dhoni here he is getting old and he is not the same player like he used to be once

but I would say Pune made a mistake by removing him from captaincy. Why do u spend so much on dhoni and not use him as a captain paisa waste they could have sold him out and got 2-3 player at his price and played lot better.

The owners being ‘owners’ definitely have loftier ambitions than making Dhoni captain, so that he can help them avoid the wooden spoon. It makes sense to appoint a younger and respected captain who is in the form of his life, when your former captain didn’t produce results, is on last legs and won’t really win you anything (other than some odd game).

Edited by Magneto

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni thinks politicking and undermining will benefit him so that he can have a guaranteed shot at captaining CSK next year...Little does he know that corporates like Srini will chew and spit 100's of Dhoni's every day...if he loses his value Mama will have no use for such things.

I am sure when Sachin with his "Cricketing acumen " can rake it in as part of Mumbai think tank, sure Dhoni "World cup winning captain ' can continue to be park of csk set up even if he isn't part of CSK playing team.

Dhoni's brand value is still massive even when he retires from cricket.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don't think so. Dhoni has developed some emotional connect with Srinivasan.

Srini's son has come out and has been kicked out  of house by him.His son in law is a convicted match fixer. Dhoni is as good as his adopted son.

RPS made the cardinal mistake to buying EX-CSK players. They should've known that these feckers just wanted to bide their time for 2 years and do feckall... these are untrustworthy, selfish & unprofessional bunch of CSKiites... Goenka wasted his monies on these ungrateful players... :facepalm:

RPS made a mistake buying a team /end of thread

13 minutes ago, helperononline said:

thaks for the stats mate .. stas are better than i imagined :giggle:

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

RPS made the cardinal mistake to buying EX-CSK players. They should've known that these feckers just wanted to bide their time for 2 years and do feckall... these are untrustworthy, selfish & unprofessional bunch of CSKiites... Goenka wasted his monies on these ungrateful players... :facepalm:

tactical move by :csk: 

I don't think so. Dhoni has developed some emotional connect with Srinivasan.

Srini's son has come out and has been kicked out  of house by him. Dhoni is as good as his adopted son.

Dhoni has emotional connection with Chennai.It happens when u play for a city for 8 years.

That's why he even owns the Chennai football team in ISL.

Obviously hard for idiots to understand but that's understandable.

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Dhoni has emotional connection with Chennai.It happens when u play for a city for 8 years.

That's why he even owns the Chennai football team in ISL.

Obviously hard for idiots to understand but that's understandable.

That was brutal :cantstop:

13 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

I am sure when Sachin with his "Cricketing acumen " can rake it in as part of Mumbai think tank, sure Dhoni "World cup winning captain ' can continue to be park of csk set up even if he isn't part of CSK playing team.

Dhoni's brand value is still massive even when he retires from cricket.

He has a "job" even now by that account.....if Dhoni is on the coaching staff or something sure if not with csk he can get that job anywhere....all I am saying is he is not going to be used as "the brand "by someone like mama if his performance declines. People like Srinivasan look out for themselves like every other corporate in the world.

unless he has some emotional connection like number said

Edited by maniac

He has a "job" even now by that account.....if Dhoni is on the coaching staff or something sure if not with csk he can get that job anywhere....all I am saying is he is not going to be used as "the brand "by someone like mama who looks out for himself like every other corporate in the world.

unless he has some emotional connection like number said

Yes his brand will continue to be used by Mama.Becoz his brand is bigger in chennai than anywhere else I(probably except Ranchi).Thatshe is already the brand ambassador for TNPL.

So Srini will only continue to Benifit by associate with him.

10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

The owners being ‘owners’ definitely have loftier ambitions than making Dhoni captain, so that he can help them avoid the wooden spoon. It makes sense to appoint a younger and respected captain who is in the form of his life, when your former captain didn’t produce results, is on last legs and won’t really win you anything (other than some odd game).

You can blame dhoni`s batting to some extent but cannot blame dhoni`s captaincy for poor performance you give him bowler like dinda,R P singh,Ishant sharma ,irfan pathan not to forget two star player leaving the team midway ie peterson ,smith the team is bound to lose some  matches and it was new formed team they should have provided dhoni some more time to settle but they sacked him straight away too harsh. 

Let me see how good the current team performs under young and respected captain Smith this year.