Super Bhabi trolling Goenkas !!!

velu

What a coup! A plan cooked in Mama's kitchen... get that ass Dinda to cook Egg Curry for the team and spike Smith's portion... Smith goes down with upset tummy... LINE CLEAR for Dhoni and his co-conspirators to get back to the Goenkas... I mean how can the Goenkas remove a back stabbing captain? After all Dhoni was a returnable gift from CSK and Goenkas should've danced to all his whims and fancies even though knowing that his heart beats for CSK and is least concerned to help RPS...

But one man was standing between Dhonis plans... Smith. So they got Dinda to spike his dish...

Success! Ping wife to post below belt comment to come back on Goenkas...

It was a good chance to prove everybody that you are a great player and leader...in the absence of Smith... but no... once a scumbag, always a scumbag...

11 minutes ago, asterix said:

What a coup! A plan cooked in Mama's kitchen... get that ass Dinda to cook Egg Curry for the team and spike Smith's portion... Smith goes down with upset tummy... LINE CLEAR for Dhoni and his co-conspirators to get back to the Goenkas... I mean how can the Goenkas remove a back stabbing captain? After all Dhoni was a returnable gift from CSK and Goenkas should've danced to all his whims and fancies even though knowing that his heart beats for CSK and is least concerned to help RPS...

But one man was standing between Dhonis plans... Smith. So they got Dinda to spike his dish...

It was a good chance to prove everybody that you are a great player and leader...in the absence of Smith... but no... once a scumbag, always a scumbag...

But who are the co-conspirators? Rahane? Mayank? Bhatia?

So, are you questioning his integrity? This is even worse than struggling. Player struggling for form is natural and happens to everyone when i decline but saying he his under-performing on purpose is tarnishing the legacy of that player. This is Pakistani-esque who say they could have won more matches if not for fixing by their greats such as Akram, Waqar. 

Pls @rkt.india seems sad Sachin fans need your morality lecture as well.Help them out :cantstop:

5 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Pls @rkt.india seems sad Sachin fans need your morality lecture as well.Help them out :cantstop:

Did Sachin fans ever say he under-performed on purpose?

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

So it's K to question the integrity of a Indian player as long as u are not his fan ?

What thoda logic is this :cantstop:

Seems yourself need a lecture of morality :giggle:

Who is questioning who's integrity? Here Dhoni fans saying he is under-performing on purpose and hence, it is a serious allegation on Dhoni's integrity as a professional by his fans himself. I am not at all questioning DHoni's integrity at all. I know he is not the kind of person who will under-perform for such petty reasons, but here Dhoni fans are trying to make his non-performance a revenge on RPS owners.

Edited by rkt.india

21 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Who is questioning who's integrity? Here Dhoni fans saying he is under-performing on purpose and hence, it is a serious allegation on Dhoni's integrity as a professional by his fans himself. I am not at all questioning DHoni's integrity at all. I know he is not the kind of person who will under-perform for such petty reasons, but here Dhoni fans are trying to make his non-performance a revenge on RPS owners.

dude .. this is IPL section , dont take things seriously..

if we say ambani is fixing the game , do we actually mean it ? :facepalm:

Wow, so MSD as a player is being called scumbag, bitch and what not here on the forum which calls itself Indian cricket fans and than we complain about other Indians and mere nobodys like Harsh Goenkas who I am sure do not even understand Cricket. What a tragedy their lives must be if they come here to show their frustration and hate against one of the best players India has ever produced in Cricket.