Super Bhabi trolling Goenkas !!!

velu

While gollum has gone over the top, there is a degree of truth in what he is saying. 

We need to look at the context of things. They announced Smith as captain have since then MSD fans mercilessly trolled him online. This was like happening for before a month in the IPL. 

This guys older brother is quite reserved but Goenka jr is total troll material. So for nearly a month he held it in. Then he basically got his chances and vented it out. I thought despite being trolled Goenka jr was extremely unprofessional considering MSD was in the starting 11 which would always play.

However, I also find the cryptic message of Sakshi to be really disappointing. Posing in a CSK jersey when Pune are paying your husbands wages is in poor form. Either go down the Ashwin route and pull out or dont come out with these statements. Look at Tahir, he has not only replaced Ashwin but bettered him. Pune have been better off as a result. IMO if MSD was not happy with captaincy being taken (I dont think Smith is a good captain) then he should have pulled out.

Lack of professionalism from both sides. IF (and we shall never know) MSD put Sakshi upto this then thats even sadder.

and if Pune feel MSD's heart is not in the franchise for whatever reason they should drop him. By all means have a clear the air meeting to ensure this does not overshadow what Smith etc does. Similarly if MSD does not want to play for the franchise with all his heart he should pull out. 

@G_B_

If Dhoni fans actually trolled Goenka for a month before the IPL, the right thing to do would be to troll em back. Or block them.

To troll Dhoni, who is a playing member of the Pune franchise to get back at Dhoni fans is really shallow. And goes on to show how petty this Goenka guy can be.

Fully agree.

I am not supporting goenka Jr at all.

But team msd equally unprofessional in their response. Unfair to other owners and people behind the scenes in the franchise who are working hard to make the team win. Unfair to the pune fans who come to see pune play and win.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Fully agree.

I am not supporting goenka Jr at all.

But team msd equally unprofessional in their response. Unfair to other owners and people behind the scenes in the franchise who are working hard to make the team win. Unfair to the pune fans who come to see pune play and win.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

So you are saying MSD is intentionally sabotaging Pune :giggle:

12 hours ago, 0zero said:

You are an A grade Chutiya to include a player's family member as a part of your hate campaign. Sorry cant be politically correct all the time.

So you think her wearing a CSK outfit and posting in Instagram is ok? WTF is she trying to convey? Her husband is getting paid big bucks by Goenka and not an ounce of gratitude on their part !!! If this is not ingratitude, what is it? In the corporate world such open betrayal will attract punitive  measures from the top bosses. 

So you think her wearing a CSK outfit and posting in Instagram is ok? WTF is she trying to convey? Her husband is getting paid big bucks by Goenka and not an ounce of gratitude on their part !!! If this is not ingratitude, what is it? In the corporate world such open betrayal will attract punitive  measures from the top bosses. 

Bro, you're spot on, you can't trust this dhoni's, now just imagine if any Indian took a dig at dhoni during India vs Pakistan odi then she won't be hesitant to even pose with Pakistan kit :giggle:

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@G_B_

If Dhoni fans actually trolled Goenka for a month before the IPL, the right thing to do would be to troll em back. Or block them.

To troll Dhoni, who is a playing member of the Pune franchise to get back at Dhoni fans is really shallow. And goes on to show how petty this Goenka guy can be.

Do you justify Sakshi's cryptic dig? Both have been at fault here. However the most idiots are those MSD fans who started trolling Goenka because he removed Dhoni from captaincy. Indians are always in search of a hero so that they can worship him. This aspect of us is very annoying.