Super Bhabi trolling Goenkas !!!

velu

Do you justify Sakshi's cryptic dig? Both have been at fault here. However the most idiots are those MSD fans who started trolling Goenka because he removed Dhoni from captaincy. Indians are always in search of a hero so that they can worship him. This aspect of us is very annoying.

You do realise this Goenka actually tried to buy Pune franchise and lost out to his brother .

The Goenka trolled by MSD fans and the one replied on Twitter aren't the same lol

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

You do realise this Goenka actually tried to buy Pune franchise and lost out to his brother .

The Goenka trolled by MSD fans and the one replied on Twitter aren't the same lol

Then its even worse by Sakshi. LOL. Then I am sure there was no need by her to do so.You cannot go round and round in making an argument. Also if its not the same goenka(I am aware its dhoni fans who are not) then Mariyam's argument about own team owner trolling dhoni because of his fans is pointless. LoL. 

You yourself keeps going back and forth in your arguments. When dhoni fails to score you say he is taking revenge.When others say same you suddenly switch other way. :giggle: Don't say you were just kidding.The reality is you open a thread when dhoni is playing expecting him to play a magnificent innings and get trolled by Dhoni in return. :rotfl:

Then its even worse by Sakshi. LOL. Then I am sure there was no need by her to do so.You cannot go round and round in making an argument. Also if its not the same goenka(I am aware its dhoni fans who are not) then Mariyam's argument about own team owner trolling dhoni because of his fans is pointless. LoL. 

You yourself keeps going back and forth in your arguments. When dhoni fails to score you say he is taking revenge.When others say same you suddenly switch other way. :giggle: Don't say you were just kidding.The reality is you open a thread when dhoni is playing expecting him to play a magnificent innings and get trolled by Dhoni in return. :rotfl:

Which thread I opened ? :cantstop:

8 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yes Maggie fans :giggle:

Captained by the Maggie noodles of Indian cricket.

Or u wanna be called Biryani fans in honour of your adopted son :giggle:

What is this exact rebuttal u want :cantstop:

:doh::bored:

Edited by Pollack

On 4/14/2017 at 11:00 AM, Pollack said:

Do you justify Sakshi's cryptic dig? Both have been at fault here. However the most idiots are those MSD fans who started trolling Goenka because he removed Dhoni from captaincy. Indians are always in search of a hero so that they can worship him. This aspect of us is very annoying.

I'm not justifying anything. The following is my understanding:

Sakshi could have decided to stand up for her husband. Most wives would do that. I do not think that Dhoni goaded her to put that pic up. Whatever Sakshi did would be a reaction to an intentional trolling effort by Goenka, the agent provocateur.

29 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I'm not justifying anything. The following is my understanding:

Sakshi could have decided to stand up for her husband. Most wives would do that. I do not think that Dhoni goaded her to put that pic up. Whatever Sakshi did would be a reaction to an intentional trolling effort by Goenka, the agent provocateur.

I don't think anyone believes dhoni asked wife to do so. :nice:

They are just trying to rile up dhoni fans. :phehe:

It all started when fans couldn't bear the pain of their hero removed from captaincy. Goenka was trolled like crazy. The other goenka (not the owner) then tried to troll those fans. Just like wife decides to standup for her husband. Here brother decided to standup for his brother. So is it anything wrong. Why double standards? Like I said if anyone is to be blamed here then those are Dhoni's fan and their irritating intolerance.

Edited by Pollack

29 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I don't think anyone believes dhoni asked wife to do so. :nice:

They are just trying to rile up dhoni fans. :phehe:

It all started when fans couldn't bear the pain of their hero removed from captaincy. Goenka was trolled like crazy. The other goenka (not the owner) then tried to troll those fans. Just like wife decides to standup for her husband. Here brother decided to standup for his brother. So is it anything wrong. Why double standards? Like I said if anyone is to be blamed here then those are Dhoni's fan and their irritating intolerance.

Big difference being that Dhoni didn't troll any of the Goenka brothers. Why troll him and attempt to humiliate him over people he has no control over. That is insane. And very unprofessional as Dhoni is the de facto leader of the franchise on the field. It is also detrimental to the team harmony.

Sakshi, on the other hand, showed more gumption than Goenka. She responded to the person mocking her husband. Not a 3rd party.

7 hours ago, laaloo said:

Did bhabi put those tainted chuski jerseys back in the attic? Im sure she is excited by the win today. Seems like even Dhoni chamchas are happy with the Pune win today :p:

I can imagine their conflict. They want to see Dhoni play and succeed and the team to go to the end of the tournament. But then Pune having Smith as a captain would be proven right. 

16 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Big difference being that Dhoni didn't troll any of the Goenka brothers. Why troll him and attempt to humiliate him over people he has no control over. That is insane. And very unprofessional as Dhoni is the de facto leader of the franchise on the field. It is also detrimental to the team harmony.

Sakshi, on the other hand, showed more gumption than Goenka. She responded to the person mocking her husband. Not a 3rd party.

How should Goenka troll dhoni fans. Call them personally? Fans can get to his social media account and speak nonsense.Should goenka track them,visit their account and then troll them individually?

Anyway the most important fact is who started this mess. Those are fans. Sakshi and Goenka are the lesser but equal culprits.(no one is less or more at fault than the other).

On 4/17/2017 at 11:59 AM, New guy said:

I would say it is extremely unprofessional of Dhoni to do that and undermine Smith and he does it with Kohli too

I don't think Dhoni does it consciously. People tend to look upto him when in need of leadership/guidance.

You can't blame Dhoni if Smith doesn't exude that kind of positivity.