WATCH: Braveheart CRPF jawan gets kicked by Kashmir youth, walks it off

Gollum

A video of a jawan of the Indian security forces being kicked in the Jammu and Kashmir valley has gone viral online.

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/watch-crpf-jawan-gets-kicked-by-kashmir-youth-walks-it-off/624501/

Imagine the restraint shown by our bravehearts against these pigs. Presstitutes always blame our forces for human rights violations, what do they have to say? Imagine the level of provocation and aggression that forces our jawans to fire back. 

Reminds me of a movie ROE. does someone remember this? Here are the quotes from the movie copied from imdb.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160797/quotes

Colonel Terry L. Childers: Six, Red Man! Engage hostile targets as they appear! Deadly force is authorized! How copy, over? 

Capt. Lee: Red Man, Red Man, Trans Six Actual! Negative, negative! Be advised I have women and children in my line of fire! I got snipers in the buildings at 400 meters! How copy, over? 

Colonel Terry L. Childers: What is it about this order you don't understand, Captain Lee? 

Capt. Lee: Sir, are you ordering me to fire into the crowd? Over! 

Colonel Terry L. Childers: Yes, God damn it! Waste the m####F#####! 

Major Mark Biggs: There are rules and Marines are sworn to uphold them. 

Colonel Terry L. Childers: I was not going to stand by and see another Marine die just to live by those f###### rules. 

These are not Kashmiri youths but Pakistan scumbags...need to be shot at sight...every Indian government has been spineless dealing with Kashmir...need to eradicate the entire National Conference (this terrorist outfit began with the intention of undertaking genocide of indigenous Kashmiris) and PDP, and send packing every Pakistani in Kashmir back to their sh!t hole nation

there will be retaliation inside India (by Pak and domestic sympathisers) for this cleansing of Pakistani cockroaches in Kashmir but will just have take those blows for long term sake.

India has the right to eliminate every single terrorist without sparing a single thought. They represent a threat to peace in the region. Dealing with them in a soft way will only make them thrive. Congress have been quite useless in dealing with the menace for many years and have made things worse. India cant afford to continue the same policy any more.

If Americans, Chinese or any other country in the world have a policy of eliminating terrorists without any questions asked, why shouldnt India do the same to protect its territory ? There will be some Pakistani cowards who will shed crocodile tears (while they are committing genocide in Balochistan, NWFP and other parts of their country) but India needs to do what has to be done. 

Edited by NareshK

23 minutes ago, NareshK said:

India has the right to eliminate every single terrorist without sparing a single thought. They represent a threat to peace in the region. Dealing with them in a soft way will only show weakness and inability to deal with the issue. Congress have been quite useless in dealing with the menace for many years and have made things worse. India cant afford to continue the same policy any more.

If Americans, Chinese or any other country in the world have a policy of eliminating terrorists without any questions asked, why cant India do the same to protect its territory ? There will be some Pakistani cowards who will shed crocodile tears (while they are committing genocide in Balochistan, NWFP and other parts of their country) but India needs to do what has to be done. 

1. We do not want to be China where thousands of people disappear yearly and nobody asks any questions.

2. In USA, terrorists are not randomly offed on home soil, unless they get into a firefight with the cops. Because due process applies on continental US. Yes, they can send u to Guantanamo and torture you. but only after they follow due process, get you judged a terrorist by petitioning the court and then suspending your rights.

The risk for 'no questions asked' encounters, is that it can be easily abused by the authorities. 

I have no problems offing terrorists on Indian soil if they violently resist arrest. But cant just 'break down doors and shoot first, ask questions later' based on 'intel/tip' on our home soil. Our police force is still way too corruptible to end up like a Latin American style police-tyranny.

This won't go easy with BJP or RSS.. One thing i know about this nationalist party is that they dont  take this sort of insult to a soldier lightly.
I wouldnt be too sad now on if a Kashmiri youth gets killed in protest or whatever..

Religion of peace. 

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is a Kashmiri child, raising terrorist slogans, hurling abuses &amp; kicking the soldiers of his own country, all in the name of religion. <a href="https://t.co/mphHus6Brq">pic.twitter.com/mphHus6Brq</a></p>&mdash; Sonam Mahajan (@AsYouNotWish) <a href="https://twitter.com/AsYouNotWish/status/852816410052968451">April 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>