Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BCCI

IPL Quiz

Recommended Posts

On 5/10/2017 at 2:24 AM, bowl_out said:

How many hatricks in IPL so far? :bebored:

If I were to bowl for MI tomorrow and with my brilliant bowling get wickets on ball 1,2,3 and 4 of my first over against CSK at the Chepauk, would it be counted as 2 hat-tricks?

Hat-tricks 1 - wickets on deliveries 1,2,3

Hat-trick 2- wickets on deliveries 2,3,4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

If I were to bowl for MI tomorrow and with my brilliant bowling get wickets on ball 1,2,3 and 4 of my first over against CSK at the Chepauk, would it be counted as 2 hat-tricks?

Hat-tricks 1 - wickets on deliveries 1,2,3

Hat-trick 2- wickets on deliveries 2,3,4

yep .. you will get a double hatrick but you will bowl the 20th over ( by the time we score something like 234/4 )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 12:42 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

first ipl was won by rajasthan royals ..who hit the winning runs ?

Pretty sure it was Sohail Tanvir. Or was it Warne? Gonna go with Tanvir.

Fun Fact: After 10 since winning the IPL 1, Tanvir is still playing in CPL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Pretty sure it was Sohail Tanvir. Or was it Warne? Gonna go with Tanvir.

Fun Fact: After 10 since winning the IPL 1, Tanvir is still playing in CPL.

yusuf Pathan ..he hit a four and I was seeing the Match in the Stadium. it was a four like lightining..very powerful.

Yusuf was Brutal..he should have played for INDIA longer..very powerful man, possibly the MOST powerful MAN in Indian cricket has been Yusuf Pathan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

yusuf Pathan ..he hit a four and I was seeing the Match in the Stadium. it was a four like lightining..very powerful.

Yusuf was Brutal..he should have played for INDIA longer..very powerful man, possibly the MOST powerful MAN in Indian cricket has been Yusuf Pathan.

Pathan? I think he got run out before the end right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 12:42 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

first ipl was won by rajasthan royals ..who hit the winning runs ?

 

On 3/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

yusuf Pathan ..he hit a four and I was seeing the Match in the Stadium. it was a four like lightining..very powerful.

Yusuf was Brutal..he should have played for INDIA longer..very powerful man, possibly the MOST powerful MAN in Indian cricket has been Yusuf Pathan.

kuch bhi bakchodi :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×