Sachin A Billion Dreams | Official Trailer | Sachin Tendulkar

there is no conflict point in sachin's life

Dhoni - gf died, anxiety on not being picked

Sachin - married early, teenage prodigy - so both the conflict points in msd movie are not here

Azhar - matchfixing, affairs

Sachin - I doubt even Sachin's wife knows if he ever has a crush on some heroine... he is very private... his autobiography was filled with his fav food and scorecards ... , doesn't fix games, obsessed about winning

on top of that he has a squeaky voice... even Maradona is a short guy but he is very masculine... so the actor who plays him will have to channel the squeak and the movie will quickly become a parody...

I'll tell you what... if Saurav had won a WC... his biopic would have been superb because of Chappel affair conflict

Sachin, Dravid, VVS, Sehwag, Kumble don't have conflict points in their life... their careers were very smooth and they had only professional difficulties and nothing personal

even MSD biopic was weak if not for the WC and T20 WC wins

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
15 hours ago, Sidhoni said:

Only one cricketer apart from Sachin features in the trailer:eyedance:

I was honestly shocked and surprised. :giggle: I expected Kohli/Viru for sure.  

No one better than kohli to show what sachin meant and what he made a billion people do. :)

18 hours ago, Viper said:

Must be heartbreaking for his chamchas to see that 1 guy they shitpost everyday about :hysterical::hysterical: 

What a cycle isnt it. Sachinistas keep thrashing MSD and sachin finds him important enough to make him the only cricketer to include in trailer. 

Kohli chamchas keep thrashing him and kohli shows he is the biggest MSD fan, even bigger than us :rofl: