Mumbai think tank should stop experimenting with promoting tailenders !!!

velu

Sending McClenaghan up the order when you have likes of Rana and Pandya bros in the team a very weird decision, especially on this sluggish pitch against a spinner (Badree)! It was not as if the Reqd RR was 10+. All they needed was a decent platform and they botched it.

Maybe they thought they could succeed like how KKR did with Narine's promotion but that pitch was fastish and the ball was coming on to the bat so sloggers could actually hit through the line and had a chance to succeed. Not so on this pitch.

Just now, Pollack said:

On a non sluggish pitch with similar situation, it would've been a masterstroke. On this pitch with badree bowling its too much to handle for a tailender. Still not a very bad move.

I would consider it a bad move coz they had someone like Krunal pandya who has more ability with the bat and could've been used as a pinch hitter instead of McClenaghan. Krunal is used to such kind of wkts and more used to hitting spinners around and had a much better chance to succeed.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Sending McClenaghan up the order when you have likes of Rana and Pandya bros in the team a very weird decision, especially on this sluggish pitch against a spinner (Badree)! It was not as if the Reqd RR was 10+. All they needed was a decent platform and they botched it.

Maybe they thought they could succeed like how KKR did with Narine's promotion but that pitch was fastish and the ball was coming on to the bat so sloggers could actually hit through the line and had a chance to succeed. Not so on this pitch.

The sooner the think tank is got rid of the better.

To many chefs. They saw Axar and Narine and blindly copied .

Nope I don't go around changing teams like dhoni chamchas do.

I stick with the team. :mi: forever. You chuskis can think what you want. The Mumbai indian fans on this site know I'm a :mi: fan. 

Yeah abandoning home team and trying to support because its successful :cantstop:

That's called Gloryhunting .Nice way to sugarcoating lol

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Yeah abandoning home team and trying to support because its successful :cantstop:

That's called Gloryhunting .Nice way to sugarcoating lol

Lol is this what you chuskis resorted to? I've been a Mumbai fan since IPL started. You obviously werent here. Gloryhunting is what Dhoni chamchas do. 

Lol is this what you chuskis resorted to? I've been a Mumbai fan since IPL started. You obviously werent here. Gloryhunting is what Dhoni chamchas do. 

We csk fans support Chennai team because it represents TN.Same with RCB and Kannadigas etc.Similarly Dhoni fans support Dhoni .Both are different version of loyalty .Most of these Dhoni fans will support their home team if they have one.

When you have a home team , u support them.Thats loyalty .

Abandening home team because u support Mumbai :cantstop:

What exactly your loyalty ?.What you are doing is plain and simple Gloryhunting lol

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

We csk fans support Chennai team.Dhoni fans support Dhoni .Both are different version of loyalty .Most of these Dhoni fans will support their home team if they have one.

When you have a home team , u support them.Thats loyalty .

Abandening home team because u support Mumbai :cantstop:

What exactly your loyalty ?.What you are doing is plain and simple Gloryhunting lol

Wow seems like dhonis recent scores is affecting you as well. How can I abandon something I never supported? If I abandon Mumbai that's called gloryhunting. Not like dhoni chamchas who purposely wish he screws pune although they don't need to wish. Dhoni goes a good job himself. 

You whistle podus are sniffing too much sambhar.