Mumbai think tank should stop experimenting with promoting tailenders !!!

velu

Wow seems like dhonis recent scores is affecting you as well. How can I abandon something I never supported? If I abandon Mumbai that's called gloryhunting. Not like dhoni chamchas who purposely wish he screws pune although they don't need to wish. Dhoni goes a good job himself. 

You whistle podus are sniffing too much sambhar. 

How can u abandon Mumbai?:rofl:.What loyalty do u even have to Mumbai ? :hsyterical:

Gujju abandons own team for Glory hunting and lecturing about loyalty and support lol

Basically Glory hunting and zero loyalty

How can u even support a team where u have no loyalty lol

Supporting Mumbai when ur home has an IPL is what Glory hunting.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

How can u abandon Mumbai?:rofl:.What loyalty do u even have to Mumbai ? :hsyterical:

Gujju abandons own team for Glory hunting and lecturing about loyalty and support lol

Basically Glory hunting and zero loyalty

How can u even support a team where u have no loyalty lol

Supporting Mumbai when ur home has an IPL is what Glory hunting.

My home didn't have an IPL team when I started. I chose Mumbai and will stick to it.  You can lecture about gloryhunting all you want. The real Mumbai indians fans know I have supported from day one. Is this what chuskis have resorted too? You should spend time clearing out the attic like super bhabi and washing those chuski uniforms. 

My home didn't have an IPL team when I started. I chose Mumbai and will stick to it.  You can lecture about gloryhunting all you want. The real Mumbai indians fans know I have supported from day one. Is this what chuskis have resorted too? You should spend time clearing out the attic like super bhabi and washing those chuski uniforms. 

So have no loyalty and will just be Glory hunting .

What exact loyalty u have to even support Mumbai ahead of Gujarat lol.

We Chennai fans whatever we may do alteast know loyalty and support our team.We don't abandon our home team :giggle:

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Laloo has been MI support since IPL 1. There will be GL or no GL, we know he'll support MI. Heck MI is the most Gujju team than GL cuz it has Gujju players in the playing 11.

Chuskies are like homeless fans on the street asking for favours from other teams... :giggle:

we are just busy shitting on other teams :p:

32 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Because I am proud to be from that place, unlike someone who choose to support other teams just for a particular player, even though their city has an IPL team.

When was the last time you were in Delhi? :giggle:

33 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So have no loyalty and will just be Glory hunting .

What exact loyalty u have to even support Mumbai ahead of Gujarat lol.

We Chennai fans whatever we may do alteast know loyalty and support our team.We don't abandon our home team :giggle:

Ok this is pointless. My last post on this topic. When IPL started I became a Mumbai fan. How did I abandon Gujarat when they didn't have a team? Now if I were to stop supporting Mumbai and start supporting Gujarat then you can call me a gloryhunting or abandoning my team. How can you abandon something which you never were a part of? You chuskis have gone mental. 

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

When was the last time you were in Delhi? :giggle:

Doesn't matter, how much have you lived in India to support Indian team? These things don't matter. If you are from a particular city and there is a team for that, you should be loyal to that team and hence I am, so doesn't matter where you live or how long I have lived there for.  

Ok this is pointless. My last post on this topic. When IPL started I became a Mumbai fan. How did I abandon Gujarat when they didn't have a team? Now if I were to stop supporting Mumbai and start supporting Gujarat then you can call me a gloryhunting or abandoning my team. How can you abandon something which you never were a part of? You chuskis have gone mental. 

It's moot who you supported when Gujarat didn't have a team.

When Gujarat got a team u should have switched to supporting them because that's where where your loyalty is.

As I earlier said what exact loyalty do you even have to Mumbai?Gujarat is your home lol

But you decided to abandon them and continued to support a team that has no connection .Please don't tell me you support Mumbai for Parthiv Patel :cantstop:

That is plain and simple Glory hunting.

And to drive the point again Who do you support in Ranji trophy ?

Don't worry we will give Gujarat our moral support for this season .We are merciful :agree:

Doesn't matter, how much have you lived in India to support Indian team? These things don't matter. If you are from a particular city and there is a team for that, you should be loyal to that team and hence I am, so doesn't matter where you live or how long I have lived there for.  

Yup this is about having a loyalty for where u belong.

Plain and simple.

9 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

When Gujarat got a team u should have switched to supporting them because that's where where your loyalty is.

As I earlier said what exact loyalty do you even have to Mumbai?Gujarat is your home lol

But you decided to abandon them and continued to support a team that has no connection .Please don't tell me you support Mumbai for Parthiv Patel :cantstop:

And to drive the point again Who do you support in Ranji trophy ?

Baroda is a part of Mumbai Indians, so would be a connection :wink:

Edited by zen

38 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol yeah right. You haven't been to Delhi in 20 years and questioning my loyalty :cantstop: