Is Kohli too poor to be captain

G_B_

1 minute ago, CG said:

We almost lost the wct20 ,we almost lost the champions trophy.....

Also I think Kohli was made odi captain recently.

:facepalm:

Were captains changed mid-tournament then?

And yes that was probably his first series as captain. But you earlier in this thread had a go at Dhoni for his first series(which was against 3 time Workd champions btw).

Hypocrisy is strong here.

Edited by Sidhoni
:facepalm:

Were captains changed mid-tournament then?

And yes that was probably his first series as captain. But you earlier in this thread had a go at Dhoni for his first series(which was against 3 time Workd champions btw).

Hypocrisy is strong here.

Did u even read what I wrote.I was responding to post which said Dhoni never lost from such situations.Also Dhoni saved us he is also playing for India so dunno why u say he saved Kohli.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Surely you enjoy it when we sweep countries in tests like we did in this grand Indian home season. 4-0, 3-0 etc are much better than the 1-0/0-0 borefests we were used to in the 2000s. 

Winning at home is par for the course and given. the key is to win away, especially break the duck in Aus and SA. It has gone too long and need to win there. Other than that it's all about the ICC Trophies.

5 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Winning at home is par for the course and given. the key is to win away, especially break the duck in Aus and SA. It has gone too long and need to win there. Other than that it's all about the ICC Trophies.

I feel its still very tough to win over there though not improbable. England, SA and Aus have struggled in India. Why do you think it will be easy for us to win over there ? If we have to do better, we have to change our gameplay at home as well. We need to play on pitches which suit fast bowling for our seamers to become strike bowlers and match winners. At home, they are mostly used with the new ball and then relegated to boundary for the rest of the match and spinners take most of the wickets. But this would also mean giving up some of the home advantage and perhaps losing some games as well. Otherwise, playing at home all the time on slow and low wickets and going over there once every 4 years and winning against them in conditions which are favorable to them is not that straight forward.