MI look almost unbeatable this year

Number

Serious depth in batting as we saw today.

Best death bowlers in the game.

Generally their spin attack is weak but this year Krunal Pandya seems to have improved and usually Bhajji steps up in big games in IPL.

Also good options available on the bench like Simmons, Guptil, Mitchell Johnson, Karn Sharma.

They look like the team to beat.

1 hour ago, Sidhoni said:

Couldn't beat RPS :giggle:

First game, unsettled combination, dew factor, no malinga Unfair to judge.

I know as of now their middle order is shaky with Rohit terribly out of form but once he is back they can outbat any side.

I know as of now their middle order is shaky with Rohit terribly out of form but once he is back they can outbat any side.

They dropped Smith otherwise they would have won.

1 minute ago, Number said:

Yup right know they look strong. But till when will youngsters save them is the question.

A very balanced team because of Pandya brothers.

Rohit and Butler form a bit of a worry. May be switch their batting positions. Rohit at 1, Butler at 4, with Rana at 3.

*Rohit

+Parthiv

Rana

Butler

Pollard

Krunal

Hardik

Bhajji

McCleneghan / Johnson / Southee

Malinga

Bumrah

Their management and team always looked unbeatable, but his is 2020 and not 50 overs, when few top players are not performing, then you seem to fail every time like you were winning every time. Mumbai is lucky that Pandyas are doing good and Pollard has been fine in last few games. The moment either of them fail in a game or two, it will be the real test for the team to find new players to score runs, that followed by a game where they are defending the total is a recipe to losing streak. Things change fast in twenty20.

Same thing goes for other teams too. 

9 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

lol their jus lucky and have powerful management that's all. Every match they won they.looked like losing. They r easily beatable but fr some reason or the other they jus never lose.

I can see the chuskis right through you.... Tough times for you currently. Commiserations. It won't be long now until you can start whistling and tightening that lungi.

Good to see MI doing well .... There are a lot of games remaining so the team has to be consistent and not get carried away by the recent success .... what is promising that the bowling is doing well, while the batting is finding a way to win. So when the batting starts clicking, the performance could improve further  .... More importantly if the team makes it to the playoffs, the form at that point needs to be seen