Millipede Prediction Corner

Magneto

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Hang on a second who dragged Dhoni into this Millipede thread .Yeah right .Can't handle failure lol

Siluvanduga ootraingalama :cantstop:

Yeah now hide behind Tamil because you are running out of logic the way Dhoni has run out of runs. :phehe:

Won one, lost one means 50:50, but obviously you can’t count.

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So now judge on others knowledge on Hindi .Not just hiding behind it :cantstop:

Endhu paraya rathu :hysterical:

When Dhoni chamchagiri fails, first pretend you don’t understand any bit of Hindi, and then going round and round. :facepalm:

What else can be expected from Chamchas. Now you will say you don’t understand what chamcha means :laugh:

Edited by Magneto

When Dhoni chamchagiri fails, first pretend you don’t understand any bit of Hindi, and then going round and round. :facepalm:

Hang on.

You won't have a clue about Tamil but I should understand Hindi.Otherwise I am pretending ?

How clueless and self inflated delusion is that.Why the heck should I lol

Btw that wasn't even Tamil :hysterical:

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Hang on.

You won't have a clue about Tamil but I should understand Hindi.Otherwise I am pretending ?

How clueless and self inflated delusion is that.

Btw that wasn't even Tamil :hysterical:

If you don’t, say you don’t instead of hiding behind inane smileys. I’ll not really speak to someone in a language he doesn’t understand. I am of course clueless about Tamil, but I know hundreds of Tams who know basic Hindi. And no one makes it a language issue like you are doing it. 

But again you are a deluded Dhoni chamcha. So not much expected.  

If you don’t, say you don’t instead of hiding behind inane smileys. I’ll not really speak to someone in a language he doesn’t understand. I am of course clueless about Tamil, but I know hundreds of Tams who know basic Hindi. And no one makes it a language issue like you are doing it. 

So who was the accusing of hiding behind language ?You wanna repost the qoutes?

So in your world " because u know few Tamils who know Hindi means everyone doesn't understand that is pretending".Awesome logic.Then moan I am making it as a language issue.Did u even realize how nonsencial that comment was :facepalm:

But then As we say in Tamil Neeripula naama kaiya v chalum , Neruppu Kaila pattalum ilappu namakkuthan .

So thanks and bye.

18 minutes ago, Magneto said:

:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So who was the accusing of hiding behind language ?You wanna repost the qoutes?

So in your world " because u know few Tamils who know Hindi means everyone doesn't understand that is pretending".Awesome logic.Then moan I am making it as a language issue.Did u even realize how nonsencial that comment was :facepalm:

But then As we say in Tamil Neeripula naama kaiya v chalum , Neruppu Kaila pattalum ilappu namakkuthan .

So thanks and bye.

You could have simply stated you didn’t get that (when I wrote a few words in Hindi) instead of going on a tangent. I did not use Hindi to throw you off, it didn’t even occur to me. But you used Tamil for the same purpose. There lies the difference. Hope you understand this point. Thanks...

7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

You could have simply stated you didn’t get that (when I wrote a few words in Hindi) instead of going on a tangent. I did not use Hindi to throw you off, it didn’t even occur to me. But you used Tamil for the same purpose. There lies the difference. Hope you understand this point. Thanks...

you are trying too hard :sad: