Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

Millipede Prediction Corner

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Tomorrow is a tough prediction...millipede runs a risk of being flushed down the toilet :nervous:

Let’s see what my millipede says tomorrow - it’s been a little 'anti-home ground' in its predictions. 

My millipede thought and thought and thought and is eventually going with Delhi today. :wall:

April 19 -  Sunrisers vs DD - DD wins

Let’s see :thinking:

Edited by Magneto
Wrong date

Just now, Magneto said:

My millipede thought and thought and thought and is eventually going with Delhi today. :wall:

April 18 -  Sunrisers vs DD - DD wins

Sorry millipede but your streak will end tonight, at the hands of punjab da sher YUVRAJ :yess: panga na lo putt panga :aha:

1 minute ago, kira said:

Sorry millipede but your streak will end tonight, at the hands of punjab da sher YUVRAJ :yess: panga na lo putt panga :aha:

Would not be surprised. SRH should be the favourites at their home ground. But I doubt Yuvraj will do anything. :giggle:

7 hours ago, Magneto said:

April 19 -  Sunrisers vs DD - DD wins

Wrong choice but not much you can do when you're not selecting the right bowlers or playing guys like Matthews...

19 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Godrej hi-care got to the millipede?

Wot’s that? :thinking:

21 hours ago, Pollack said:

Crush that millipede now. :hitler:

Arey, be gentle to the millipede. When big pundits are failing, a little millipede can always fail no. This is the magic and unpredictability of the greatest league on Earth. ;-)

15 minutes ago, BCCI said:

Millipede playing safe today,would be an epic fail if the result is otherwise.

Ha ha. Millipede decided on this quickly today. But it’s the IPL, all predictions can backfire. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.