Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

Millipede Prediction Corner

Where is that Kira fellow? Was constantly complaining (without reason) that Millipede is jinxing Punjab.

Now that Millipede remained quiet about yesterday's match, what did Pwnjab do? Get pwned by the great Pune team as usual. :no:

3 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

If Millipede is jinxing/gets this one wrong, it'll get a visit from my pet badger!:rip:

Check which team won the most matches since this thread was created. :giggle:

So, my millipede is back.

After a successful prediction spree last time, when my millipede even predicted the winner, he is back again. :cheer: Was sleeping all these days, so it was tough getting predictions from him but he has woken up finally. Here is his prediction for tomorrow's match:

RCB vs CSK 

- RCB wins 

Let's see how that works out. :confused: 

4 hours ago, Magneto said:

After a successful prediction spree last time, when my millipede even predicted the winner, he is back again. :cheer: Was sleeping all these days, so it was tough getting predictions from him but he has woken up finally. Here is his prediction for tomorrow's match:

RCB vs CSK 

- RCB wins 

Welcome back keeda.

8 hours ago, Magneto said:

RCB vs CSK 

- RCB wins 

Shouldn't your millipede have converted to a butterfly or a komodo dragon by now? 

Isn't that how these insects evolve? :dontknow:

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Shouldn't your millipede have converted to a butterfly or a komodo dragon by now? 

Isn't that how these insects evolve? :dontknow:

Hahaha! But my millipede is too lazy to evolve into a T-Rex or anything. Just like its human.  

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Hahaha! But my millipede is too lazy to evolve into a T-Rex or anything. Just like its human.  

Vinamrah namaskar, to you and your lazy millipede. 

:icflove:

Edited by Mariyam

23 hours ago, Magneto said:

RCB vs CSK 

- RCB wins 

Stupid millipede wrong on first attempt.

Let's move on. Nothing to see here

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.