Delhi will win IPL this season

BeautifulGame

Looks to have most bases covered .

Their young Indian bats are all inform . Dangerous hitting at the top with Billings .

High voltage pace attack with great back ups .Quality spin options.

Great Captain in Zak .

Dark horses this season.My bet to win IPL.

they gotten better thank to JPD withdrawal. 

Not sure about international commitments.. Cory and Carlos may not be going to CT. 

Carlos is useless no big loss.

Corey will play full IPL season.All kiwi players having IPL contract will most international cricket during that period.Its an agreement btw NZCB and their players.

Just get Nair out of the team and give another guy some chance may be Bawne or someone.

All others look good. Cummins is really vital as he adds not only with the ball, bu also with the bat some crucial runs at a good strike rate. Really gives great balance to the team.

P.S - I don't think Zaheer should play every game as he is old and never that fit. Would like to see Morris captain Delhi side after few  games so Zaheer can rest a bit and that way we can try to play Shami too. Need to rotate some bowlers after we get 4-5 wins and look decent in the table. Until thn, Zaheer can play every game. 

Also, Morris seems to be a captain material to me who will keep the team together in the absence of Zaheer later in the tournament if he decided to rest.