'Pakistanis themselves give a bad name to Pakistan and Islam,'

Texan

The thing with these web forums is 90% people would never accept they could ever be wrong and their opinions become more deep-rooted.

So after arguing on this forum, whatever retarded thoughts on Kashmir and on Indian army this retard had, would have become more solidly ingrained in his stinking mind. Anyways, one can only let him know.

6 hours ago, Sajid_Rana said:

Blashemy is sensitive topic for Muslims just like slaughtering cows for beef for Hindus.

That's why muslim world is in trouble idiots like you think lynhcing a guy for blasphemy is same as slaughtering cows #PatheticPakistan

Edited by kira

16 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Are you thick or a intentional troll? Read his post again and imbed it in your hollow skull before commenting.

No, you are the one with a non-existent brain, not kira. Slaughtering a cow means slaughtering a cow, whereas blasphemy can be done in 1 million different ways that one may not necessarily realise too. You may be saying something normal, non-blasphamous (or something factual) according to you, but someone else may construe it as blasphemy.

No, you are the one with a non-existent brain, not kira. Slaughtering a cow means slaughtering a cow, whereas blasphemy can be done in 1 million different ways that one may not necessarily realise too. You may be saying something normal, non-blasphamous (or something factual) according to you, but someone else may construe it as blasphemy.

Seems you are as thick as kira

38 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

She is right, Large amount of Pakistani Population is as such that cannot progress I.e in total jeopardy. 

They don't value their assets, Don't have any future or whatever. Only blinded by extremist attitudes. 

Glad you recognize the problem. Need more Pakistanis like you to have a real say in matters for there to be some change.

22 hours ago, Texan said:

Glad you recognize the problem. Need more Pakistanis like you to have a real say in matters for there to be some ch.stu

I don't see much of hope for my very own country to be honest but I fail to give up on it because it's my birth place and I want what is genuinely good for the country and whatever a person can do on their part as a citizen.

People are terrible, No aims or ambitions, Disillusioned and so on. The ones who want to have a good peaceful life and are truly literate (Not the ones like that University incident students)move abroad.

42 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

I don't see much of hope for my very own country to be honest but I fail to give up on it because it's my birth place and I want what is genuinely good for the country and whatever a person can do on their part as a citizen.

People are terrible, No aims or ambitions, Disillusioned and so on. The ones who want to have a good peaceful life and are truly literate (Not the ones like that University incident students)move abroad.

First thing you guys need to do, is figure out how to rescue your country from the ISI-Military cabal. 

As our famous general Sam Manekshaw said " most countries have an army. In Pakistan, the army has a country'. That needs to change before you guys get anywhere.

More Indian propaganda to attack our beloved country. 

If Indian's spent more time focusing on their own domestic issues rather than continuously potting Pakistan they might develop like the rest of us 1st world nations 

2 minutes ago, Pixel said:

More Indian propaganda to attack our beloved country. 

If Indian's spent more time focusing on their own domestic issues rather than continuously potting Pakistan they might develop like the rest of us 1st world nations 

Pardon me, but a country that has attacked us 3 of the last 4 wars and forced us to intervene due to genocide in the 4th, is a concern to us.

Pakistan isn't like Burma, minding its own business. It is illegally occupying our land in the form of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. it also supports terrorists who bombed our Parliament. 

So yes, it is a concern to us. 

Just now, Pixel said:

1) India illegally occupy Kasmir

2) India's human rights record is atrocious

3) A few scallywags from the mountains hardly represent an entire nation

To say Pakistan supports terrorism is laughable. We hate it and never support agonising our neighbours East of Lahore

1. No, Indian presence in Kashmir is legal. Because legal sovereign of kashmir acceded to legal sovereign of India. If two legal sovereigns deciede to merge, the decision is perfectly fine. The fact that India is the legal sovereign of Kashmir, is recognized in the UN. 

2. Pakistan scores lower than India in all human rights indices

3. Those 'scallywags' represent your entire nation because your entire nation is protecting them and refusing to turn them over to us.

The fact that you support terrorism has been already on the record admitted by Musharraf, your former President.