Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

4 T20Is: Mar 26,30 Apr 1,2

3 ODIs: Apr 7,9,11

3 Tests: Apr 22,30 May 10

Pakistan squads:

T20Is: Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Rumman Raees, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan

ODIs: Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Asif Zakir, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Fahim Ashraf, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Asghar

Kamran Akmal, as opener along Ahmed Shehzad makes a comeback

Azhar Ali and M. Amir been dropped from ODIs along a surprise drop of Sohail Khan; PSL top wicket taker...

Other ODI drops are: Shafique, U. Akmal, Sharjeel, Rizwan, Nawaz and Rahat.

If Windies draw or win the tests that will mean Pakistan's test drought in WI extends for 4 more years. I can understand not winning in Aus, RSA  but WI? come on. That too after the dross they have fielded on so many occasions this millennium. Our C team won there in 2011, Bangladeshis won in 2009. If I am not wrong even Lanka hasn't won a test series in WI. 

If Windies draw or win the tests that will mean Pakistan's test drought in WI extends for 4 more years. I can understand not winning in Aus, RSA  but WI? come on. That too after the dross they have fielded on so many occasions this millennium. Our C team won there in 2011, Bangladeshis won in 2009. If I am not wrong even Lanka hasn't won a test series in WI. 

They are not winning anything in WI

8 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

They are not winning anything in WI

Pak will win ODIs. T20 series is too close to call and depends on WI motivation level. I am interested to see the test series because I genuinely feel WI has some potential there, at least at home. Was very impressed by how they won a match in fortress UAE. Cricket needs a strong WI. 

6 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Bangladesh ranked above pak in odi rankings loooool

come on windies :cheer:

To be fair Bangladesh have been really good at home....beat Pak,India and South Africa. Pak has been getting owned in ODI's everywhere be it UAE(adopted home) or overseas or ICC tournaments....I am pretty sure India or Australia or South Africa or England will be given a run for their money 9 out of 10 times if they play the present Banglaes team in ODI's on their turf.

WI are pathetic...Pak have been pathetic for a while.....As much immense joy I will get to see the Padosis play the qualifiers,I think the WI ODI team is pathetic.

Hope to see an upset :pray:

Pak will win ODIs. T20 series is too close to call and depends on WI motivation level. I am interested to see the test series because I genuinely feel WI has some potential there, at least at home. Was very impressed by how they won a match in fortress UAE. Cricket needs a strong WI. 

Not a chance. WI are formidable on home soil. Pak are mentally weak.

14 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Not a chance. WI are formidable on home soil. Pak are mentally weak.

Are you kidding me? This is one of the best Pak ODI squads I have seen in recent times. Babar Azam looks special, shame about Sharjeel though. 

Pak won 1 ODI in Australia against the world champs first XI, that too with Rizwan as keeping batsman :giggle:. If my memory serves me right Aussies when fielding their first XI have at max lost 2 ODIs at home in the last couple of years.  Expect Pak to crush the Windies in ODIs. 

In tests playing the oldies may prove to be a blunder, why can't the Pak selectors opt for young blood in stead of 40 year olds? Babar Azam is only 22 and look how good he is. If you aren't willing to blood youngsters, how can you ever know how good they are?

Are you kidding me? This is one of the best Pak ODI squads I have seen in recent times. Babar Azam looks special, shame about Sharjeel though. 

Pak won 1 ODI in Australia against the world champs first XI, that too with Rizwan as keeping batsman :giggle:. If my memory serves me right Aussies when fielding their first XI have at max lost 2 ODIs at home in the last couple of years.  Expect Pak to crush the Windies in ODIs. 

In tests playing the oldies may prove to be a blunder, why can't the Pak selectors opt for young blood in stead of 40 year olds? Babar Azam is only 22 and look how good he is. If you aren't willing to blood youngsters, how can you ever know how good they are?

What the hell r u on about lol

Pakistan are an awful ODI team.England slaughtered them at UAE.They haven't lose many because they haven't played many at home. The only team they have beaten is an wi team in disarray.