Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

I hope Hafeez is there vs India CT. I want him to retire in humiliation.

Shehzad, Khatmal, Hafeez, Babar, Sarfraz, Shoaib - that batting line up is weak enough for the likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe to feel like they have got a puncher's chance.  

What's going to be funny is how Mickey Arthur publicly humiliates Pakistan once his contract is up.  The guy is a loose cannon and is not going to be all discreet and polite.  

Shehzad, Khatmal, Hafeez, Babar, Sarfraz, Shoaib - that batting line up is weak enough for the likes of Ireland and Zimbabwe to feel like they have got a puncher's chance.  

What's going to be funny is how Mickey Arthur publicly humiliates Pakistan once his contract is up.  The guy is a loose cannon and is not going to be all discreet and polite.  

You is right, sadly.

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

They could even play Roston Chase. Powell is awful.

I think their coach probably challenged their top order to bat big today.  Play a long innings if you got it in you.  You could see all 3 top order bats trying to play within themselves.   Unfortunately Lewis got out at the wrong time, he's way better than Powell.  Plus the tail is fairly longish today with Jason Holder at #6 - 2 spots too high, at least one if you are being generous.

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I think their coach probably challenged their top order to bat big today.  Play a long innings if you got it in you.  You could see all 3 top order bats trying to play within themselves.   Unfortunately Lewis got out at the wrong time, he's way better than Powell.  Plus the tail is fairly longish today with Jason Holder at #6 - 2 spots too high, at least one if you are being generous.

Windies can chase this. 115 balls 158 runs

Powell needs to stay though. He has his eyes and now needs to start hitting. Maybe holder should come up the order and go for a quick 20 ball 35 or something to ease the pressure. Shai Hope looks good though.